Person Cards - Show Off Yours

hi,
it’s completely off topic, not just a little :wink:

that is a pity because your post holds a lot of valuable info.

My suggestion would be to move it to a dedicated post, or at least a thread concerned about weather cams.

it would make this indexable, and help others to find it, and also keep this topic clean as possible.

2 Likes

Hi I have another question about travel time.

Your yaml code works perfectly. But I would like to see if I can add one more “if” statement in addition to your current yaml code. I was hoping you can help me. I still want to keep {{states(rz)}} min to display travel time. But if I’m doing oversea business travel or many km (miles) away, it’s pointless to show travel time. Is it possible to add something like “In addition to display travel time, if travel time is more than 200 minutes, then display “Out-Of-Town” ”?

This should do it. It shows Out-of-town if over 200.

{% if (int(states(rz)) > 4) and (int(states(rz)) < 200) -%}
{{states(rz)}} min
{%- endif %}
{% if (int(states(rz)) > 200) -%}
Out-Of-Town
{%- endif %}

1 Like

Hi, I find the small version very interesting. What HACS addons do I need? The card is not displayed for me.

I know it’s maybe off topic, but Life360 integration is working again. Thanks to @pnbruckner (Phil).

Thank you again for your BIG help! Everything is working the way I wanted!!! So so so happy! Thanks!!

Unfortunately, I removed the Life360 integration when HA announced it’s not supported. How can I reinstall it?

Follow the link which I posted
Phil explained everything pretty clear

You link is linked to the very 1st post from Phil. Or I should click on “See these isntruction” to jump to post$ 1074 dated in Jun 2019?

Go to his GitHub page
Download last beta version and follow the instructions
Do everything step by step and you will have Life 360 working again
Or go to HACS and download beta version from there

In HACS, I can’t find Life360 as integration. Do I need to add custom repository?

Yes, custom repo. Let me know if you need the link.

Yes, please. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks for the custom repo.

I want to show next to my person how long this person is in the current zone. How can I do that? I tried to search for it, but can’t find anything useful.

You need custom:button-card

Hi, I have one more issue. Your code is working fine 99% of occasion to show the “zone” in Friendly Name. But…if the zone contains more than 1 word, such as “San Lunas” or “San Diego”. The return value is “null”. I think the code is probably not being able to insert/replace the single space right after the word “San” with an underscore “". The ideal outcome of the code would be “zone.san_lunas”, so the code could translate the defined zone name into Friendly Name. Now it probably becomes
“zone.san lunas” instead, therefore, it returns to a “null” value. Is it possible to modify the code that if there’s “space” or more than 1 word in states(person), then insert "
” in between the 2 words?

Thank you

can you test this @rog889

{% if is_states(entity,“home”) -%}
Home
{% elif is_state(entity, “not_home”) %}
Away
{%- else -%}
{{states(entity)}}
{%- endif %}