Risco Lightsys Alarm component

I have reinstalled the integration and used my own normal account to test. If the error message appears I will repost here.

How often should I be polling RISCO?

I have it on 5 sec, I think it’s start having issues below 4

I got some info
From start 2021 they will ask a payment of ± 2 euro/months for the cloud subscription.
Will this change anything for this integration?

no idea! :slight_smile:

seems excisting user still have a “long” free period , probably integration will still work :slight_smile:
but anyway, public api is also coming, better to use an supported api anyway, works better then , and hopefully also push

im not sure about that free period, i got an email stating it will be payed in early 2021
Not sure if that will be needed if used public api

we will see, lets wait for it :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m new on ha scene, I would like to know if there is a chance to enable and disable Risco alarm via Alexa; I’ve already enabled the connection between ha and Alexa and installed/configured Risco integration.
Thanks a lot
Gabri

Yes there is, I use google assistant

Thanks Fabio for the reply; so you use google assistant instead of Alexa? It’s better than this one from this point of view?

No idea, i only have google home devices :wink:

ok :smiley:
now I configured ha also on google assistant, and I’ve been able to import the alarm entity; how can I ask google home to enable/disable the alarm? I tried some different vocal commands without luck, there is a place where I can find these commands?
Thanks

hey google, arm / disarm my “alarm name” :slight_smile:
i think you also need to lock with a key

but i have exposed scripts to make my own commands/routines

Hi all,

I have managed to create a few automations based on my RISCO alarm.

I am having problems with one of them:
When RISCO switches from disarmed to armed_night it is to switch off all smart devices and lights.

When I arm the alarm from either HA or the RISCO app the automation works perfectly. However when I set night mode from the panel on my wall by pressing the partial button the automation won’r run.

Has anyone got any ideas?!
RISCO yaml|523x499

you sure its armed_night? my state is armed_home

I don’t want to sound stupid, I am a newbie to HA.

Is there a way I can check the different states without actually arming the alarm?

hmm, not sure, best to check later when its armed :slight_smile:

:laughing: okay thanks - ill have a look later. I just find it strange that if I use RISCO app or the HA feature to arm night it seems to work.

I have my parents staying for a few days over Christmas and wanted them just to tap the partial button when they go to bed and eveything should switch off.

yeah, i press the partial home button to, and in my case its then armed_home :slight_smile:

Do you this might have something to do with it? and if so how best should this be set up?