Risco Lightsys Alarm component

I tried to change it to state but was unsuccessful.
What I did is the following
Trigger type: state
State : risco alarm
To : disarmed

Am I using the correct states from armed to disarmed?

It depends , I have an older firmware, i don’t see the pending state (walkout timer), just look at your logbook or your state history… Mine goes directly from armed to disarmed or visa versa, look at post 224 in this thread

thanks, all I was missing was ans underscore ( _ )

hi,

how do i change the device class . everything is showing as a motion detector. so in the ui its showing clear or detected. I have smoke detectors + window and door contacts hooked up on the alarm . thanks

reply to myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: found it under configuration --> customization

Guys, since today or maybe some days , i cant arm/disarm anymor with the risco app on android, it always get an message “login issue” , allthough i am logged in
logout/login again doesnt help …

arming/disarl from HA itself, still works though, its only the app thats giving me issues?

I also get that error the first time when I open the app, but I can arm / disarm. Iam using fingerprint for identification.

seems error is gone now

Ok im back here
I got an email from risco stating that the app is gonna move to a cloud platform so a subscription fee/service will follow in the upcoming week.

Do i have to get that now, or will the integration work without it too?
If i can use this integration then i dont need that right?

Integration is based on cloud/app , so it will fail also soon

We will be needing an update then?
Contact the guy who set it up?

no, no updated needed probably, you just need to buy a subscription :slight_smile:

Hi, Is there a way to configure 1 or more partitions? I like to switch differents parts of my house and shed.

Hello guys, since yesterday I’ve the same problem, the connection drops out and reconnects without any reason.
HA reports alarm unavailable and then it restores. Unfortunately the frequency is really high, let’s say every hour it drops for 55 minutes and is available for 5 minutes…
Did you find any solution?

What is your polling? I don’t have that issue… I have set mine to 4 sec

I also see mine going to unavailable, every hour or something like that, but it comes back instantly

Previously I had to 30 seconds, I’ve tried also to put 60 seconds but nothing. Consider that I’ve lots of points, 17 windows with at least 2 or 3 sensors, plus internal motion detection etc …
I’ve also noticed that these shutdown are not always the same length (sometimes one hours, sometimes half hours, sometimes also 2 minutes) so it seems they don’t depend on some maximum allowable requests per minute.

Verry strange behaviour

This is the log

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: config_entries.py:324
First occurred: 0:41:03 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 0:41:03

Config entry 'Allarme_Risco' for risco integration not ready yet: {'result': 72, 'validationErrors': None, 'errorText': None, 'errorTextCodeID': None, 'status': 200, 'response': None}; Retrying in background

same issue, its since the risco update to their cloud service