Samba add-on changed /config to /homeassistant

Yes that is latest. And your system isn’t showing anymore ? Or what is your issue exactly.

Again: with the updated add-on (and changed share name) there is no issue at all nor any error in the log.

No need to change anything or use symlinks or the likes of those.

Samba is sharing nicely too …

Thank you .i could not figure out why i couldn’t connect yesterday

All shares are there so that’s looks good ?

Everything will mount except ‘homeassistant’
Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 13.42.49
Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 13.46.45

Do you base that upon his HA_VERSION ? i was wondering what it did there

11.11.2023_22.49.48_REC

This is his “Issue” , he still have /config NO /homeassistant, but all the symlinks to /Homeassistant he has in place

No, I’m basing it on how things work.

im sure he would appreciate your help

Opening up a bug in the supervisor repository (with all required information filled in) would be a good start :+1:

I have both /config and /homeassistant. Can’t access either with Samba or SSH. VSCode addon can open /config. HA is running fine.

1 Like

The thing is “lastest” supervisor haven’t even reached all people desk !, i haven’t got anything from supervisor since 2023.11.0 … And everything works as expected in my environment,
but i do wonder when they will “push” out 2023.11.1 and .2 … but thats another story

“Latest” will never be pushed out to any ones desk!
For this specific feature you need 2023.11.0 (which is the current stable) or newer.

1 Like

What the name of your “Folder”
if you type
cd / , do you still have/find /config there, or /homeassistant

config

FWIW, on 2023.11.2 this appears to have a config/homeassistant identity issue.

I doubt that, prove it.

Read the thread :man_shrugging:

You have only stated you core version…
But it looks like supervisor 2023.11.2 is now on beta, and if you have that you have https://github.com/home-assistant/addons/issues/3309.
Case closed.

So, yes. Since we’ve been discussing the current version, clearly it has an issue.

Well… at no point did you say you used beta versions.
So “current version” is not really correct.
Anyway, nothing more to do here now :wave: