Samsung Gear S3 Home Assistant UI!

Hello
Can’t get Beta (
When is the release planned?

@mybabysexy I’d love to get access to the beta (or full release) as well. I tried your beta link and it says I don’t have access.

I just tried typing in a long-lasting token on the old app from the watchface. It was painful, only to then apparently have missed something and still not have access. Your clipboard solution sounds perfect!

Hey, thanks for maintaining this app! It looks awesome and I’d love to try it out, can you add my Samsung email to the beta testing? [email protected]

please PM or reply with your samsung account

Try again, I’ve added your email to the list

For those who cannot access the link you can install the package yourself.
Pkg: https://github.com/mybabysexy/HAGearS3NG/blob/6e1ab2d933fe075ab1e8616f30b5c49ffd098d4d/HASSUI.wgt
Random tutorial from Google (which works, of cource): https://nofreeit.blogspot.com/2016/03/how-to-sideload-wgt-files-on-your.html

input for address and token do not work on Galaxy Watch Active 2 - nothing comes up when tapping in fields. I disabled predictive text to no avail. Latest build from Github and the old one from the Store behave the same.

Edit: I modified source code and hardcoded my parameters - now it works.

hi, please add my email to beta [email protected]

Thank you

Tomas

Hi
Installed, but an error occurs - No valid token found for xxxx
I tried several times with different paths, but did not fix the error (
Thanks

It does seem that the clip website integration has broken. I merged the PR I will be updating the code this week to use my own personal implementation of cl1p.net and then I will update the official app on the store to include the changes. Stand by

Thanks
I will wait)
Please add my email to beta [email protected]

Can U please add my email to beta [email protected].
Thanks.

Please add my email to beta [email protected]

The new version of the app that uses my own companion website to transfer credentials is currently in review in the app store. I will post here when the review is complete and the app is ready for download

Great news!
Waiting for release.
Can you post the new version on github?

Just pushed the latest changes and signed package to github. Let me know if you end up testing it out.

Thanks
Installed, sent settings
Everything works )

Excellent. Thanks for testing. The app is under device review in the store so hopefully it won’t be long now.

2 Likes

Finally was able to access this and set it up. Getting the credentials to my Galaxy Watch worked perfectly, so much better than having to type on the watch! I’ll definitely be playing with this over the next couple of days.

Glad it worked for you. Its in the app store guys, just pushed an update that hopefully solves some issues. If you have trouble loading your url or if you load it and then after you submit it says ‘Not Found’ please try disconnecting your watch from your phone and using the wifi on your watch.

The websockets don’t seem particularly long lived, i may rewrite the server implementation here pretty soon

1 Like