Secuyou bluetooth patio door lock integration

Hi @teachingbirds ! Do you see any progress? I think we’re a lot of people without any coding skills, that’s looking forward to integrate our lock in HA.
Keeps my fingers crossed…!
/Fanan

1 Like

I also tried this a while back but could not understand how the pairing with the code worked.
Hope Secuyou helps out!

Homey has an integration now. I guess it shows that it is possible at least.

2 Likes

Any progress?
Will you go for a rpi z?

Hi @fn87
I just stumbled on this thread, I talked to Secuyou, and they remember you :slight_smile:
They also heard that you were stumped a bit, and didn’t get a success.
I’m not a programmer, but I think it would be easier to work with a raspberry pi for the ‘relay’ part between wifi and bt?
They have an integration component offered, but that cost the same as the lock, making it a very expensive solution. Btw. they also aim to have Matter integration soon, but I think that is still via BT…

As I can see it there are two functions.

• lock/unlock
  • doorhandle position

right?

I decided on not buying the lock since it’s Bluetooth.

Did you find an alternative that was better?

@teachingbirds Any progress on the programming? Can I contribute in any way? (keeping in mind that I’m not a programmer :smiley: )

Thanks for the offer, but I’m not really getting anywhere right now. It’s the process of bonding the lock that I can’t get to work.

Do you need something from the company itself? I’ll just call them and ask, they are very friendly and helpfull.

According to the company they expect a matter version at the end of the year👍

A new lock with matter? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
I have a contact at the company but I need to figure out how to bond the lock and I haven’t gotten anywhere with that.

That what I was told when I asked for a Zigbee version

1 Like

WHO did the homey integration, maybe they may assist?

They did it themselves, and unfortunately they can’t share that code due to sensitive data in the communication.

What do you need to progress?

Someone with better knowledge on bluetooth communication, I’d say.

I asked them again now and got “the beginning of next year”.

HomeAssistant 2022.8 now has a new Bluetooth integration, could that be helpful in this case?

Was going to ask the same thing; would this now be easier to do for a developer via a integration that uses the new Bluetooth implementation that came with Home Assistant 2022.8?

https://www.home-assistant.io/blog/2022/08/03/release-20228/#first-class-bluetooth-support

https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/bluetooth