Segway Navimow

I am also just pending acceptance in the group. :roll_eyes:

I have now as well sent a request via the website to see if and when a local API connection might be possible. Let´s hope for the best :slight_smile:

Cant seem to find the poll :man_shrugging:t2:

Anyone thought about an ESP Home which just shortens the rain sensor with a relay? So if you setup mowing schedule like:

• everyday from 8 to 4 Zone 1
  • everyday from 4 to 8 Zone 2
    I should be able to control the mower also with Zones by just releasing the relay? Anyone tried that? Someone knows how long it takes from “releasing” the rain sensor to begin mowing. Last piece is then where to put the ESPHome and get Voltage from… This idea just come to my head
1 Like

Has anyone opened up the compartment for the cellular thing? It would be fun to figure out what each wire does. I glanced at it very briefly, and it looks like a regular old phone jack (not ethernet). I’m sure it carries some amount of power (maybe even 5V) which could power an ESP.
I stuck a zigbee vibration sensor in that spot with plans to say “vibration = delay sprinklers”. But then I found out my zigbee network doesn’t go that far into the yard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s battery powered, but maybe a YoLink Smart Vibration Sensor would give you the range. That or place an outdoor contact sensor on the base to identify when your mower is away from the base.

Any Updates on this?

Installed an additional connector yesterday for power supply. The vision fence is getting 5V.
Waiting for the waterproof case to house the ESP. So far so good

Can you give more details about what you did? What line is 5v? What are you doing with the esp?

I came across this article and wondered if anyone here was clever enough/ had the time to do the same for the Navimow app?

Any Ideas if an API is already released? I hope someone will create a Integration

I check on it every week or two, no movement as of yet that I’ve seen.

1 Like

What are you doing with an ESP?

Has anyone gotten the 4G module? I think that’s going to be key to unlocking an unofficial API. If someone has it already, can you tell me the FCC ID if it? (Not the serial number)

I have one but don’t have the FCC ID on it, kind of a pain to get at it once installed but maybe this weekend when I check the blades I’ll pop it out.