Shopping List: multiple shopping lists

I would like to make a feature request to have a feature added to the Shopping List integration:

The possibility to have multiple shopping lists. At the moment it is one big shopping list but what if you go to different stores to do your groceries? It would be nice to have an option to add more than one list.

Many thanks if this can be done!

Darryl

Estoy parcialmente de acuerdo con esta solicitud, estoy usando la aplicaciĂłn desde hace unos tiempo con mi mujer y estamos contentos pero como bien dice @darryl12123, compramos en diferentes supermercados, nosotros ponemos el nombre del supermercado delante del artĂ­culo para diferenciarlos.
Si los artículos se ordenasen alfabéticamente de forma automática esto sería de gran ayuda.
Tener más de una lista también ayudaría claro.
P.D. Una funciĂłn para poder hacer fotos al ticket para tenerlo guardado y no depender de papelitos que se pierden o se borran serĂ­a increĂ­ble.
Muchas gracias por el trabajo.

Sorry I don’t understand Spanish

I’m Sorry about, I’m new on this site and didn’t realize that was english translator activated.
I translate for you, don’t worry I can speak english.
I partially agree with this request, I have been using the application for some time with my wife and we are happy but as @darryl12123 says, we buy in different supermarkets, we put the name of the supermarket in front of the article to differentiate them.
If the articles were sorted alphabetically automatically, this would be of great help.
Having more than one list would also help of course.
Extra Note: A function to be able to take photos of the ticket to have it saved and not depending on pieces of paper that are lost or loses their information with time, would be incredible.
Thanks for the job.

We differiate the articles with different colors of hearts in front of the names. Seems easier than writing the stores names :wink:

I am interested in having more shopping lists

I use the shopping list alot. The shopping list is automatically sent to my and my girlfriend her phone whenever we are at our local supermarket and we would like to use the shopping list for multiple stores. If someone could delevop this that would be great! +1

any news for this important function?
it would be the only thing missing to create so many shopping lists

This would be amazing

I’m also waiting for multiple shopping lists… like The Local Calendar integration - introduced in Home Assistant 2022.12

Does anyone know if there has been any traction on this or at least a solid workaround that allows manipulation of multiple lists from a dashboard?

Not that I know. Not sure how it works to request a suggestion on github.

I am also waiting for this feature

It would be nice to be able to create multiple instances of shopping list so +1 vote on this.

This feature would be nice to have, so I voted

I would like this, but mainly because I like the idea of more general list management. I have a list of chores for the house, (that my wife likes to add to) and I usually even categorize those into Small vs Large projects.

Integrations with things like Trello are too much overkill for just basic list management.

1 Like

the last important feature then it’s perfect. any news about it?

Also very interested in seeing multiple lists for the above reasons. Hopefully someone will bring an update soon.

So sad a simple thing as local multiple lists of strings is not yes implemented, 10 years and all the functionalities … still hope it exists one day

That is exactly what I’m wishing for a long time, I want to combine it with GPS location/WiFi connection/etc. to get a reminder with the shopping list related to that location (food, pharmacy, etc.), if it isn’t empty.

That would be very cool and surprisingly isn’t available :frowning:

Has anyone found a way to do something as I described?

1 Like