entity: cover.50758014840d8e91f4fd
  - type: 'custom:slider-entity-row'
    entity: cover.50758014840d8e91eaa2
  - type: 'custom:slider-entity-row'
    entity: cover.50758014840d8e918632
show_header_toggle: false
state_color: true

and getting this

The climate as you said is working fine when I a climate entity but the covers not (didn’t try them yesterday because I stuck with covers which are more interesting me.

Could you show me the attributes of one your cover entities?
They can be found under developer_tools -> State

Ex:

I see, they don’t report (unfortunately) the position

Yeah. supported_features: 11 tells me that type does not support setting the position.

1 Like

cursor width can be increased ?

Maybe with card-mod.

please you can do example with my code i send you , so i can copy and test. thx you

entities:

• entity: cover.shelly_shsw_25_ba8b41
    full_row: true
    type: ‘custom:slider-entity-row’
    title: TAPPARELLA SALA
    type: entities

I am trying to show the Icon, State and Slider. However, it seems that its currently not possible to hide the name. Even if name is set to ’ ’ (that seems to work in other cards) the slider will always stay at the same position instead of filling the whole space where name used to be.
Is is even possible to hide the name value correctly?

There’s a minor detail that bugs me, maybe some can help. Dimmers (with slider) and switch (no slider) toggle buttons are not perfectly aligned. I know I’m nitpicking, but I’d be able to align them better :slight_smile:

Anyone have a clue?

Are you on the latest version? I used to have that problem but don’t currently.

I should be, I downloaded the frontend addon thru HACS yesterday.

That’s because the card is too narrow. The slider has to be a certain width minimum to be comfortably usable.

Thanks for your help. So that would explain why the sliders rows are larger than the switch only rows?

To me it seems like if the right padding is different when domain is switch vs light.

Hi, I have found that my blinds do not report position and therefore if set to cover entity displays no slider. I am using a Fibaro Roller Shutter 3, which has a setting for “Level” where a value can be input that the blind moves to. Is there any way to enable this functionality through a custom datapoint in IOBroker combined with scripts? How would the reportable value for a custom datapoint be set so that it would be recognized by the slider control?
Hope someone can help,
thanks

You might be able to work something out via a template cover perhaps. I don’t know

Did manage to fix this? I think i’m searching for the same thing.

One question: why do you want to have all the lights grouped like that?
I would create a light group and add that light group to the ui.

Sorry to ask but I get this error:

Custom element doesn’t exist: slider-entity-row.
type: ‘custom:slider-entity-row’

I’ve installed this via hacs and resource url is: /hacsfiles/lovelace-slider-entity-row/slider-entity-row.js

I really don’t get it what am I missing?

You may need to refresh the page in your browser. Also check the instructions linked from the readme for some debugging tips.

not sure but I think the url is wrong

I changed mine to

• url: /local/community/lovelace-slider-entity-row/slider-entity-row.js
    type: module

it works but HACS doesn’t recognise that the entry is installed. I’ve not moved the slider directory so Hacs should recognise it.