Sonoff NSPanel Blueprint - Configure your own custom NSPanel easy via a Blueprint

Although guys there mostly had problems going from Arduino to esp-idf, while I’ve got my panel recently and flashed directly with esp-idf first time via uart, so hopefully i won’t have problems in the future.

Thanks for link, I’ll keep watching it if it happens again.

1 Like

This is what i get when i want to update… somebody?

:frowning:

Have you tried cleaning build files?

Hoi Edward, yes i did, it says done… then install an then i get this error.

Could you please try changing from ref: main to ref: beta on the remote_package area and try building again?
That will force reloading the packages from GitHub and right now those are exactly the same.

I am sorry i dont no what you mean bij remote package area.

Could you please share your panel’s yaml? Please hide any private info like wifi credentials before sharing.

This is what I’m suggesting to change:

hello.
This is great!!! im love this nspanel and blueprint! its amazing!

one question that i cant find a solution.
Its posible to disable the weather screen?, i only want the buttons screens, but the first screen is allways the weather and i dont like to show the weather :frowning:

You can select a diferent wake-up screen u der the device’s page (Settings > Devices and Services > ESPHome) and then set the timeout page to 0, so your panel won’t fall back to the home page before sleeping.

I was trying to edit the yaml for bluethoot. that went wrong and i put back a backup esp yaml file from this panel i think before a update a few day ago…the change to beta gives the same error

Is your ESPHome capable to compile anything else?
Could you please share the error message here as a text? The screenshot is almost impossible to read on my phone.

INFO ESPHome 2024.4.2
INFO Reading configuration /config/esphome/esp-nspanel-118.yaml…
INFO Detected timezone ‘Europe/Amsterdam’
INFO Generating C++ source…
INFO Compiling app…
Processing espnspanel118 (board: esp32dev; framework: espidf; platform: platformio/[email protected])

Library Manager: Installing bblanchon/ArduinoJson @ 6.18.5
INFO Installing bblanchon/ArduinoJson @ 6.18.5
Unpacking [####################################] 100%
Library Manager: [email protected] has been installed!
INFO [email protected] has been installed!
Library Manager: Installing esphome/noise-c @ 0.1.4
INFO Installing esphome/noise-c @ 0.1.4
Library Manager: Resolving dependencies…
INFO Resolving dependencies…
Library Manager: Installing esphome/libsodium @ 1.10018.1
INFO Installing esphome/libsodium @ 1.10018.1
HARDWARE: ESP32 240MHz, 320KB RAM, 4MB Flash

• framework-espidf @ 3.40406.240122 (4.4.6)
  • tool-cmake @ 3.16.9
  • tool-ninja @ 1.10.2
  • toolchain-esp32ulp @ 2.35.0-20220830
  • toolchain-xtensa-esp32 @ 8.4.0+2021r2-patch5
    Reading CMake configuration…
    – Found Git: /usr/bin/git (found version “2.39.2”)
    – The C compiler identification is unknown
    – The CXX compiler identification is unknown
    – The ASM compiler identification is GNU
    – Found assembler: /data/cache/platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc
    – Check for working C compiler: /data/cache/platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc
    – Check for working C compiler: /data/cache/platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc – broken
    – Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
    See also “/data/build/espnspanel118/.pioenvs/espnspanel118/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
    See also “/data/build/espnspanel118/.pioenvs/espnspanel118/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.

fatal: not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
CMake Error at /data/cache/platformio/packages/tool-cmake/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:60 (message):
The C compiler

"/data/cache/platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc"

is not able to compile a simple test program.

It fails with the following output:

Change Dir: /data/build/espnspanel118/.pioenvs/espnspanel118/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command(s):/data/cache/platformio/packages/tool-ninja/ninja cmTC_30b15 && [1/2] Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_30b15.dir/testCCompiler.c.obj
FAILED: CMakeFiles/cmTC_30b15.dir/testCCompiler.c.obj 
/data/cache/platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc   -mlongcalls -Wno-frame-address -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_30b15.dir/testCCompiler.c.obj   -c testCCompiler.c
xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/data/cache/platformio/packages/framework-espidf/tools/cmake/project.cmake:381 (__project)
CMakeLists.txt:3 (project)

========================= [FAILED] Took 12.28 seconds =========================

And ESPhome is working fine, just update al my other stuff witout any problem.

I have the exact same problem. Try already from scratch and manual download with the same result.

Could you please report this as a bug on GitHub? This is the link: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Troubleshooting here is quite difficult as the forum imposes some limitations for multiple consecutive replies.

How does one set the clock because mine is behind by an hour, guessing a time zone setting but where does one set that???

Replying to myself it’s done in ESPhome

Nope. You can set timezone on the Blueprint now.