Tahoma Integration Refactored

We need to rollback a fix. I will try to do it latest by this weekend, would be good to have this fix tested before rolling it out :).

By the way, some news after the new update! (unfortunately not for my Pergola again…)

1 Like

I am kind of lost here. Also for me, after a HA reboot today, my Tahoma integration is no longer working.
Also for me tahomalink.com is not accepting my credentials. somfy-connect.com does accept my credentials, and redirects me to tahomalink.com which then immediately complains about wrong username/password (unlike with @rabesocke).

I don’t exactly understand your solution:

"Before, I installed the Somfy integration. Then I downgraded to 2.3.2 instead of 2.3.4 it works again. "
What exactly did you downgrade? The Tahoma box itself?

I am not using the Somfy integration, as it only shows one of the two (different types) of screens i have, i am using tahoma:

Then I downgraded to 2.3.2 instead of 2.3.4 it works again. " HACS plugins Somfy Tahoma

Allright. Yesterday i found iMicknl plug-in for Tahoma (i have a Connexoon). It works great for me.

1 Like

Sorry for the late answer. I don’t have yet the device but I could try to buy one to test.

Currently we support almost all devices, there are just a few climate devices that are not fully implemented yet. My guess would be that it works, but otherwise we can work with you to get it integrated.

What kind of device is it?

It’s a window sensor (open/close) (https://shop.somfy.de/offnungsmelder-slim-io.html)

Currently the update time for TaHoma is 30 seconds, which means that it can take up to 30 seconds until your open/close status will be received by Home Assistant. This unfortunately is a limitation by Somfy and limits the possibilities of the window sensor.

In other news, we just released 2.4.0 (Release v2.4.0 · iMicknl/ha-tahoma · GitHub) with some nice bugfixes. This updates also introduces support for the CozyTouch, Rexel and Connexoon RTS hubs!

1 Like

Hi, do you know if there allready a fix available for this?

Hi, I have a problem. I have two shutters with an opposite state. I have a box Tahoma
This shutter is closed but it tells me in home assistant that it is open

I have 5 shutters and I have the problem with two

Please open an issue at GitHub - iMicknl/ha-tahoma: Custom component for Home Assistant to interact with smart devices via Somfy TaHoma or other OverKiz based API's. with your information. We need to gather more information about your devices. This is a problem that is easy to fix, but the main issue is understanding which device types need to have their position reversed… Somfy made quite a mess of this.

Hello,

I have a somfy one camera decared as follow :
MyFoxAlarmController, par Somfy, Firmware: myfox:SomfyProtectAlarmController

I have some problems using it, could you help me with these problems please ?:

1- The arm-home does not work. The arm-absent and the disarm work properly. What could be the problem ?
2- I have create some automations triggered by the alarm state but they do not work
For example the following automation test does not work :

alias: Alarme Away ON
description: ‘’
trigger:

• platform: device
    device_id: 0874d314802ed9f218b813a8acf8ebea
    domain: alarm_control_panel
    entity_id: alarm_control_panel.somfy_one_salon
    type: armed_away
    condition: []
    action:
  • device_id: 01e8270cf2cc3d50aa26b59f6e20c6c5
    domain: cover
    entity_id: cover.vr_bureau_2
    type: set_position
    position: 65
    mode: single

Please open an issue at https://github.com/imicknl/ha-tahoma with your information. There is an issue template that you have to fill in, which provides us with the required information.

Done : https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/issues/354

Cheers,
Christophe

Hello,
great job - I finally see my RTS pergola in HA (with Somfy integration I did not).
I have one question regarding RTS devices.
Is there a possibility how to trigger MY button? In Tahoma there is such a button. Is it also in API you are using.
Thanks for your help,
Peter

You could use the following service, tahoma.set_cover_my_position.
If you want a button in the service, you could create a script or automation.

Great, thanks a lot!

Hi,

@imick, vlebourl, tetienne & jgarec thanks a lot for you excellent work.

I have a doubt: Is there any possibility to override the state of a RollerShutter in order to set “closed” from 0 to 40% and “open” above 40% without changing the core code?

I know it’s strange but as I never completly roll it down… the state keeps open forever.

Thank you again!

Abrazos,
Rafa

PS: Happy groundhog day!

I am not sure if this is possible, perhaps with a template from core. I can tell you where to make this code change, however it would be something you need to do after every update…

Thanks Mick. That’s just what I was trying to avoid, to change any core code.
I was wondering if there was any chance to set that value from de configuration.yaml but I see that implies a development you would have to do. Just for my freackness it’s not worth at all!!

Anyway I’ll try to make a fork too see it’s viability and then I’ll share with you.

Thanks again!

Rafa

1 Like