Testers needed for Netatmo climate (multiple thermostats or valves)

Helo, thanks @Baosong_Shan for component, I got some issue after set the config which you describe here. API Test pass correct - I got json data with my details.

My configuration:

climate:
  - platform: netatmo
    home: Mój dom
    rooms:
      - Salon

netatmo:
  api_key: xxx
  secret_key: xxx
  username: xxx
  password: xxx

All python script files are in correct folders.
This is the error from logs:

2019-01-28 18:29:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up platform netatmo

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home-assistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 128, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 400, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 293, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/root/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 74, in setup_platform
for home_conf in config.get(CONF_HOMES):
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable
2019-01-28 18:29:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up platform netatmo
File “/home-assistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 128, in _async_setup_platform
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 400, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 293, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
File “/root/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo.py”, line 74, in setup_platform
for home_conf in config.get(CONF_HOMES):
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable

I think it could be a problem with your home name.
Try it without it

Please step to the new thread New Netatmo climate component supporting multiple thermostats/valves where I updated the configuration format to allow multiple homes.

@yan I was thinking about it, but the solution was in the new topic added by @Baosong_Shan, thanks man!

hi there,
i have followed procedure to configure netatmo2 climate and seems that is not working, here my log:

ImportError: cannot import name 'STATE_HEAT' from 'homeassistant.components.climate' (/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/climate/__init__.py)
2019-03-15 18:44:52 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find platform netatmo2. Search path was limited to path of component: custom_components
2019-03-15 18:44:52 WARNING (SyncWorker_7) [homeassistant.helpers.config_validation] Your configuration contains extra keys that the platform does not support.
Please remove [name]. 

im working with a docker of home assistant.

A question from a total newbie:
Does one have to bye the starter kit with bridge, for starters ?
https://shop.netatmo.com/dkk_dk/starter-pack.html
I will only use radiator valves, as of our building has district heating

As far as I’ve seen, yes, the valves only communicate with the bridge and you connect to the bridge, same as the thermostat only communicates with its (yet another) bridge and you connect to its bridge.

@johnflorin Thanks for the reply.

How would I go about getting the active schedule on the thermostat? That’d be helpful for automation, specifically lights and climate control, based on the selected schedule (say when the occupants do shift work and use a specific schedule).

after update to 0.92 the component netatmo not work anymore.
some solution?

That is a little sparse, what exactly doesn’t work? Do you get any errors in the log?

the netatmo cliamte component does not appear. so also for the weather component

Did you check the logs?

There are open issues on github. https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/23075 and https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/23282 that might be related.

no, because now I’m back to version 0.91.4. but tomorrow update another time and check

Please, when reporting errors like this, provied more information such as log entries. Only telling us that it does not work is just a waste of time.

ok, i’m sorry

I’d like to confirm that netatmo stopped working in 0.92

It seems liek after a restart only netatmo climate is affected.

This is what I get:

Error while setting up platform netatmo
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 126, in _async_setup_platform
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 416, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 94, in setup_platform
    for room_id in room_data.get_room_ids():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 342, in get_room_ids
    if not self.setup():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 352, in setup
    self.homedata = pyatmo.HomeData(self.auth)
  File "/config/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/smart_home/Thermostat.py", line 30, in __init__
    self.getAuthToken = authData.accessToken
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'accessToken'

Does anyone work netatmo in the latest version of home asistant?