TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

Hey guys, If trying without success to include an IF statement inside a value. In order to show my work travel and my roommate only from 8 am to 11 am ( Here represented by 1==1)

But it doesn’t seem to work. The return shows the name of the variable, instead of it’S content.
I’ve been trying multiple things since 3 hours and nothing works.
anyone has insight?

Here’s a screen shot https://i.imgur.com/FnDTO86.png

Ok so i have been trying to get this to work with no succes at all … i really dont have the knowledge to configure this on my own … i just started with HA a couple of weeks ago.

If anyone has a couple of hours to point me in the right directon PM me i am willing to
remunerate for this consultory.

I don’t mind helping you. Got a skype/discord or anything? :slight_smile:

I know it is possible to do it but haven’t seen any example yet. I would like to change the tile background based in the status of a door, lock or cover for example in order to be able to see the status far from the screen.
Can someone kindly show an example of this?
IS it possible to do it when using CUSTOM_THEMES.TRANSPARENT?
Thanks.

Hi sir, can I change the scene type when activated shows the icon red, when deactivated shows icon grey? I can’t find this settings is css, could you please help? Thanks

@resoai , would it be possible to support a long press actions on tiles such as lights to bring up their colour settings and brightness.
I really like the way the Home Panel project accomplished this. Would it be possible to do something similar here ?

1 Like

can anybody help me with the weather item? it is working but while customizing i encountered that i have no fckn clue where to remove or at least style two parts of it. I marked it below, would appreciate if somebody could help me

The top right item is the state: value. You can add state: false to the tile declaration to hide it. Not sure about the bottom one.

Is it possible to have OR … eg.
hidden: function() { return this.parseFieldValue("&alarm.home.state") === “off” OR “unavailable” }

??

Hi sir @resoai, can I have a “auto-change-remote-link” for this dashboard? Basically means it will auto-detect the serverUrl and wsUrl to check if I am home(local lan of cuz), then change serverUrl and wsUrl to a local link, but if I browsing the dashboard outside, which means local link can’t be reached, then it auto change to the remote link(like a duckdns link for example) so that I can remote controlling all home devices.
So sorry for the poor english, but do you think it’s possible? Thanks

Edit:
btw, do you think it’s possible to add floorplan svg object to the dashboard? Thanks

The bottom one is title

As I mentioned above I’m away on vacation so I can only send messages via mobile phone so I can make mistakes.

hidden: function() {
   var val = this.parseFieldValue("&alarm.home.state");
   return (val == "off" || val == "unavailable");
}

This is pure JavaScript so anything is possible. I am strongly against exposing HA and most importantly TileBoard to the internet.

If you still want to do it, create a request to local address and see the response code.

Did you found anything?

Ditto. I learn with seeing.

Anyone else getting this error? This happened after the latest HA update.

Hi.

I am new to HA and i also have a CasaTunes setup at home i would like to integrate.

Is there a chance you will share how you have setup CasaTunes in HA?

Best regards
Kristian

If you’re using TileBoard with trusted_networks and no password specified, you’ll have to give TileBoard your api_password from HomeAssistant as of 0.77. The new auth changes the way trusted_networks works and TileBoard hasn’t been updated to support it yet. More details in this GitHub issue: https://github.com/resoai/TileBoard/issues/134

Thank you for the reply. Is there any quick tutorial on what to do? I am just a bit stuck on this. It was so easy to just get working on its own before the update.

Do you have an api_password specified under the http: section of Home Assistant’s configuration.yaml?

If so, take a look at the readme for TileBoard, specifically the passwordType and password fields for config.js. The most secure way is to use passwordType: PASSWORD_TYPES.PROMPT_AND_SAVE, in config.js and then refresh TileBoard. It should prompt you to enter a password, where you can enter the value of your api_password from configuration.yaml

1 Like