Unhealthy state

This solution worked for me. You could even skip getting a new SD card, although you obviously lose the backup you have if you write over it…

I guess I am in the same boat, RasPi3 system working fine for a couple of years, did not notice any problems until a 12-hour power outage today and after that system would not work thru duckdns or ssh.

• HA Core 89.1
  • OS 2.10
  • SSH Server Add-on 5.2
  • DuckDNS 1.11

and seeing unhealthy system warnings in Hass.IO System/Supervisor panel.
I did not read this whole long thread but I guess I will try getting a new SD card and updating things.

I could not agree more!

It’s just a question of “support” . I’m running home assistant docker on KDE Plasma with no issues.

Of course when I hit an issue, I have to figure it out myself.

Got the same issue. Running Ubuntu. Don’t know anymore which installation script i’ve runned. I know i’m on my own, but the weird thing is, rebooting the system will fix it… temporary. after a few days it’s happening again.

21-09-29 20:03:12 CRITICAL (MainThread) [supervisor.core] System is running in an unhealthy state and needs manual intervention!
  • [Supervisor heeft onvoldoende toegangsrechten] which leads me to Privileged - Home Assistant. But that looks like a horse medicine, to me.
1 Like

If you have the supervisor you are running supervised install. That is not supported on ubuntu.

You appear to know that, so you also know that you need to move to debian 11. So what is your question.

I was in the same situation.
Running on Debian 11 as Supervised in Docker
Thanks for the info in the thread.
After updating underlying OS (APT update upgrade) and a docker restart I was able to update.

Thanks