UPNP/IGC Intergration flooding my devices

Hi! I do not post often but I read loads on here, you guys are great help to getting Home Assistant working awesomely! thanks!

I bit of a question/optionin/feature request, I could also just be doing it wrong. I want to try and do most activity from the web UI with as little scripting as possible.

I am running the lastest version of Home assistant raspbery Pi OS on my Pi3.

I have a LOT of devices on my setup now and every time I restart my server UPNP/IGC pops up, I can not remeber if I installed the intergration or now, but its really starting to bug me for two main reasons:

• on boot it will have a notification that is has found new devices (it has not, it keeps finding my Google Wifi and Nighthawk router).
    I ignoratly kepts adding them every time it found them a while back, and I now have hundreds of devices listed as onhub in my devices list.
  • I can not seem to delete devices, I have removed all the Entities but devices are not removable.

I tried removing the intergration, but that does not seem possible.

I can not see the

trashcan

I tried adding the following to my configuration.yaml from here: How to remove a self discovered UPnP/IGD integration

discovery:
ignore:
- igd

But the anove is out of date and is no longer valid.

the last thing I have tried is setting these devices mannually in my configuration.yaml

upnp:
local_ip: 192.168.1.1
local_ip: 192.168.1.120

But that has not really done anything.

Here is what my dashboard looks like when I reboot:

Notice the long list of OnHubs :frowning_face:

Here is my device list and I can not remove these devices.

This list is a lot longer than on the image, I am hoping I am just missing a button somwhere to remove these.

I would like to avoid disabelling discovery because its super useful but its starting to get very annoying, I also have some chromecasts that broke or I removed and some old plex servers I no longer have running that I want to get rid off as well.

I was very hopefull that this post would tell me how but it just kinda stops at you can’t.

Here is my device list and I can not remove these devices.

This list is a lot longer than on the image, I am hoping I am just missing a button somwhere to remove these.

I would like to avoid disabelling discovery because its super useful but its starting to get very annoying, I also have some chromecasts that broke or I removed that I want to get rid off as well.

I was very hopefull that this post would tell me how but it just kinda stops at you can’t.

Its not super urgent an the sever is working awesomely (Actually a lot better than I expected) from having Homeassistant just as an way of linking sonoff swith to lifx its has started to REALLY become my homes brain, love the project love the people on here to make it awesome! thanks :smiley: