VELUX KLF 200 pairing with Somfy IO motors and remotes

Is it also available if i said it to turn off?

turn off what the wifi? no idea ā€¦
the wifi is somekind of hotspot on the klf deviceā€¦ it turns on if you reboot the klfā€¦ then you can connect to it directly with your notebook ā€¦ it doesnt need to be connected to your wifi network

Yes i know that, but in the energy settings, i turned off power for the wifi
Now i cant get in the wifi anymore, not even after reboot
So how do i get back in lol

ah , no idea, havent been in that config since i bought it :slight_smile:
maybe a factory reset?

Yeah factory reset will solve that, but then i lose my entities

just add them again, and dont touch the energy settings :slight_smile:
maybe a cold boot helps?

Crap i fucked everything up
I did a reset with button at the back
Then i tried to add with the remote as before, but when i searched for products, it didnt find anything?

Then i thought i was misdoing something with the prog button
And now my remote is fucked up
Channel 1 now does my lights+ lamellen
channel 2 does lights+screen +lamellen
channel 3 screen

Before it was like
1 lamellen
2 screen
3 lights

I dont know how to get back to this,
I cant find a manual of the situo 5 io pure II either

And all, i can t find anything anymore in the velux gateway when it searches!
Help needed !

Maybe try a reset again?

I did :frowning:

And how do i fix the remote to orignal again?

normally the KLF doesnt do anything with the remote
in my case i just have covers/windows , i just put in that special cable and then paired/linked the commands of the remoteā€¦ but i dont think the klf is actually doing something with the remoteā€¦

why dont you pair the remote again with the devices? and then upload data again to klf?

Well if i could do that and know how, i would lol
But i dont know how cause i push the prog button and push again and again and doing stuff i dont want to cause i created somehow groups

Not sure what to do with klf either, do i need to erase the io key in there?
Cause i think he couldnt find the devices cause they were paired earlier

no idea , sorry , only did this once a while ago :slight_smile:
i would turn off first the klf, then check/configure remotes again, normally you can find those manuals
when all remotes are setup and working again, then program again the klf

Hello Skank

I have a similar ā€œlamellen-dakā€ (Umbris?) and Iā€™m facing the same issue. I had contact with Velux and it turns out you need to reset the Somfy motors to be able te reconnect them to the KLF200 (also after a full reset).
The problem is to reset the different motors the only way I would be able to do that would be to reset all motors at once using the fuse. But then I donā€™t know how to program the individual motors. I found out there is a Somfy dongle you can buy (Set & Go IO) that allows you to reset and program the motors using the computer. Maybe I need to buy that to reset and reprogram the motors.

For what the wifi is concerned, what pergola.fabio said is correct. Restartring the KLF gives you a 10 min window to connect to the KLF again.

Iā€™m not willing to buy anything more to get it working :slight_smile: I just have to reset my somfy motors, but im getting help with it, so all will work again then :slight_smile:

I have been using the KLF-200 with two of my covers for months now. It works fairly well, however I noticed on one cover, if I call the service cover.open_cover, the cover first goes fully open, and then down for about 5cm.
With another cover its even worse, it opens fully and then goes down by about 15cm.
Then, a 3rd cover does not go down at all once its fully open.

All of them report open 100% in this position (0cm, 5cm, 15cm) - does anybody have an idea how this can be resolved??

@skank by the way the manual for the situo 5 can be found here
But simply put, to remove a motor from a group, first go to the original channel of motor. Press the prog till you get feedback. Go to the channel in which you want to delete the motor and press the prog shortly. That way you should have removed the entity from the group.
I succeeded in reseting the motors my self and couple them again to the KLF, but it again only worked for the lights and the sunscreen (cover). But the ā€œlamellenā€ still donā€™t work.
I started to wonder the motor was not supported, but since it works for you the motor must be supported.

Hi
Here, the people who placed the ā€œroofā€ will come to reset all.

ok someone (not the company who placed) it, succesfully succeeded in putting the functions back to the remote.
So now the remote works for:

• light
  • screen
  • roof

However, trying to pair the veluc klf200 doesnt work anymore ā€¦ he cant find the device :frowning:

I guess its not completely reset then?
Crap hate this sh*t

Not sure if i can even reset it?
I thought we did by putting of the fuse for 2 seconds, back on for 10 seconds then back of for 2 seconds again and then back on$
That way the cover and light now works but as a said, nothing in the velux klf :frowning:

i found this, but nothing in there usable
https://cdn.renson.eu/Public_Publications/8994/Lapure?encoding=UTF-8

If you own a Somfy TaHoma box and your motors support HomeKit (like the popular Oximo-io motors), you can move away from cloud to local controlling, by using the HomeKit-Controller integration with the TaHoma box!

The only downside at the moment is, HomeKit-Controller does not support tilt_position a the moment. I just created a feature request for this, if you can vote for it, it would be great.

Trying to set thisback up, my velux integration keeps failing:

Failed for velux: Integration failed to initialize.
21:25:03 ā€“ (FOUT) setup.py
Canā€™t connect to velux interface:
21:25:03 ā€“ (FOUT) velux

Any idea?