Viron Astral Pool ChlorinatorGo integration

As an aside, you can now update the firmware via the app, rather than going out to the chlorinator itself… :slight_smile:

Yeah. Exactly how I did it. Comfort of my couch.
So far 24 hours no BLE hangup.

Same - no BLE issues yet

:slightly_smiling_face: mines also working with no hang ups

Nearly 48 hours now with no issues. I feel confident!

1 Like

Indeed… mine has also been rock solid so far.
Gratitude has been passed onto my Fluindra contact for capturing this issue in their firmware release.

Ok very happy. I followed everything here to the letter and now have the Atom connected and HA connected to my Astral Halo Chlor 35. Any idea how I can add the light conroller to the mix? I have the Halo Lite 4:

I’ve currently got a Lite2 connected to mine. I’ll be adding support for light control in coming releases of the HA integration. As well as Valve and GPO support.

1 Like

Small update.
Added pH status
Fixed PH device classes, so in history view, ORP and PH wont overlap on the same graph.

2 Likes

I think we can safely say the BT connectivity issue is now resolved- great work by the Fluindra team

1 Like

Indeed. Has been rock solid!

Thank you !

Note. Firmware 2.3 is live. It appears that some variables upon flashing have strange statistic values. Suggest you disable the home assistant intergration before upgrading. Then post upgrade, using the halo go app, verify the statistics has reset. If not, power cycle halo again.
Once done, re enable ha integration.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up :slight_smile:
Have you seen any release notes for any of the recent v2.x updates?

Nah I haven’t. Just noticed the firmware update by accident. Lol

Thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you find a way to connect the Halo lite controlller.

How many Lighting zones do you have configured on the Halo CHLOR? Can you provide me a dump of the debug log please? (private message it to me)

Hard coded to a single zone only for now

1 Like

Also, the ORP values have been changed to mV, so for stats, you’ll need to run the fix issue.

I’m trying to get this working with my AstralPool Viron EQ45. I had to replace the saltcell as it blew because lack of salt in the pool. I now would like to get a notification.
Adopted a generic Bluetooth Proxy through ESPHome, updated the Firmware of the Chlorinator, downloaded the “Astral Pool Viron eQuilibrium Chlorinator” HACS integration, discovered the chlorinator, added it, used the Bluetooth password. HA will show the Chlorinator but it never gets any values. I tried an other Bluetooth Proxy and got the exact same results. Anything I’m missing?