Warema WMS Integration

Reloading addon after restart of ha - solve the issue ……

Hi!

I had the same problem therefore i made a simple Automation to fight against this issue :wink:

Cheers mate

That’s what I did ……:wink:

It would be brilliant if the Eco weather station would also work. Maybe there is

• lum works
  • Wind not
  • Battery status not

Sockets are displayed as awning. However, they can be switched on/off via up/down. Can this not be changed in the addon?

Weatherstation eco WORKS……

Plugs useing via helper and automatisation :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi, two points:

• first it works, I got my Raff store data. But I don’t know where/how to enter it to make it actually work as a device in HA
  • I have 3 remotes, 2 of them showed up and work after adding the data of one remote in the Warema Bridge Config in HA(show additional parameter). But the last remote is not part of the group of the first two remotes? I don’t know how to add them together or add another remote in the warema bridge. any idea?
  • second - if I enter ‘GitHub - santam85/addon-warema-wms’ to the repositories, it always shows up as ‘GitHub - giannello/addon-warema-bridge’ Any thoughts?

thanks!

The GitHUB repo doesn’t contain any instructions on how to install this integration and get it running. Could someone please explain how to do that?

I have a Warema WMS awning with remote control. Will this integration enable me to unfold and infold my awning?

I have exactly the same problem.
Discovery works well, but then UNKNOWN ERRORs.

Scanned devices.
Registering 820402
Unrecognized device type: 07
Registering 747274
Adding device 747274 (type 25)
Registering 706618
Unrecognized device type: 28
[ { snr: 747274, snrHex: '0A670B', name: '747274' } ]
UNKNOWN MESSAGE: {"topic":"wms-vb-cmd-result-stop","payload":{"error":"","snr":747274,"snrHex":"0A670B","name":"747274"}}
19 19:13:35.460 E wmsUtil: blindMoveToPos: ang undefined. Assuming 0.
UNKNOWN MESSAGE: {"topic":"wms-vb-cmd-result-set-position","payload":{"error":"","snr":747274,"snrHex":"0A670B","name":"747274","position":0,"angle":null}}

No idea how to solve it

I forked GitHub - ol-iver/addon-warema-bridge which seems a little bit newer, adapted reposistories, but same result :frowning:

really appreciating your work on this integration, thank you!

If there is anything we can do to help you with the new version, let us know :slight_smile:

New version with the new mqtt renaming.

You’ll need the Warema WMS usb Stick, costs 60$ approximately.
Then, in the addon start it and go to logs, there you can see how to activate pairing with the remote. then you see the codes in the logs. these codes need to be entered in the plugin configuration. You may need to click “show hidden properties”. After that, restart and you’re done. You’ll also need MQTT, but the log is telling you what is missing.

in this repo you get a little more info GitHub - santam85/addon-warema-wms

Many thanks for your reply. Is this something you have done yourself - with a working result?
Is the stick only needed during first time setup, or is it part of the permanent solution?

It is needed permanently AFAIK, as WMS doesn’t use Bluetooth or WIFI but some (I assume) 868 Mhz radio protocol

According to their web site, the stick uses 2.4GHz

That’s why I thought it could use 802.11 instead, but regretfully not. They use a proprietary protocol.

Hi all,

I am just wondering what the last update is on the WAREMA Venetian blinds integration. I have the blind boxes installed, but have not yet the blinds, so I can still adapt to the best situation.

Like shown on the drawing attached, this is the setup I need. A Shelly (Pro series I have now) unit that is controlled by a manual switch on the wall and the HA. I know that in the past the Shelly HA script needs tweaking to make the tilt work, and I am not sure how this currently works with the wall switches in parallel. I am happy to buy additional WAREMA control system if that would allow for easy integration. I do try to stay away from Wifi or RF and like all wired as some blinds are to far away to reach that way.

Can anyone update me on this?

Appreciated, thanks!

Hey @giannello, may I ask if you are still working on the version? Best regards

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly :frowning:

2 Likes

I have a big Warema setup with 15 raffstores around the house. I currently control this via Homee but the system is hopelessly under-developed and under-supported and I am keen to move this to HA. I finally received my stick and installed MQTT and the add-on from here: GitHub - fisch55/addon-warema-bridge

Unfortunately, I have no luck getting the network parameters from the logs. The stick confirms the scan, but then something goes wrong:

29 12:25:41.680 I *** Stick scanned by SNR 1024756.
29 12:25:55.000 I *** *** Waving and Hello! (requested from SNR 1024756)
/srv/node_modules/warema-wms-api/lib/wms-vb-stick.js:100
			      stickObj.vnBlindGet(stickObj.currentWmsMsg.snr).name +
			                                                     ^

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'name')
    at Timeout.cmdQueueTimeoutHdlr [as _onTimeout] (/srv/node_modules/warema-wms-api/lib/wms-vb-stick.js:100:57)
    at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:573:17)
    at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:514:7)

Any idea?