Wiser Schneider

I’ve created a blueprint for the switch that I use… Feel free to use it :blush:

See my blueprint post here in the community.

Hi again,

One year passed now and I finally came around to setup a proper HAOS with separated Zigbee2MQTT.)

I successfully got one device to work, but only the ON/OFF function (it’s a dimmer with sensor, more info here: [New device support]: Schneider / Wiser / ELKO Motion Sensor with Universal Push button Dimmer - NH3527 · Issue #10361 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub) and I’m not super keen to have limited functionality on all my switches (56 of them).

Do anyone here happen to have a working config with that device? Would be super if I could get this project started now when I have some free time. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi did you get anywhere with your system? I only have a few different wiser devices (powerplug, motion, and temp sensors) all work instantly with zha. Nearly gave up on the powertag untill i removed it and the gateway from wisers app and added them in the tuya smart app instead. Now they both show in the tuya cloud api which is something i guess.

Update
Using this fork of localtuya: Local Tuya - Control Tuya devices locally (Fork from localtuya)
I could add the powertag and get the readings.

I’ve only added the Dimmer Switch so far… I have 55 devices with Wiser, and I think the functionality is worse with Zigbee2MQTT so I decided to not move anything more than that for now.

Hi.
I have Wiser Exxact thermostat (WDE002497) connected over ZHA.
Basic things work, controlling on/off and target temperature. Also it reports when its heating mode.
There is also “Instantaneus demand” and “Summation delivered” that show 0.
Far as I understood device wont measure power but in their own hub you would define power of heating element.
Does someone know how this could be configured to these?
Also curious are we able to configure display timeouts?

Has this been released now in Sweden? And can we connect to the gateway through matter in HAOS?

1 Like

did anyone get the wiser switch to work with ha?
model NU353754W

Damn, that is expensive for a switch!

Hi everyone,
Here’s a new update on my Wiser environment. I successfully managed to integrate the following devices using ZHA via a Zigbee gateway (based on TI CC2652P):

• CCTFR6501 Plug Socket (recognized as Heiman brand)
  • CCT599002 Smoke detector
  • MEG2380 Schuko Socket
  • MEG5116 1-gang push button with switch module
  • MEG5126 2-gang push button with dimmer module
  • MEG5126 2-gang push button with roller module

Recently two new functions popped up in the device settings:

• The tilt position for lift and tilt blinds can now be read and set.
  • It is now possible to invert the shutter direction in the device settings. This is what I needed, however it also inverts the physical button. So I am staying with the templates for now.

I was lucky i snatched one on ebay for 5 euros, otherwise tbh i would have never ever considered buying it

This is kinda how I acquired my Wiser TRVs, before all the TRVs became mainstream IOT stuff. It was a second had set and some extra TRVs for 10 EUR each or something similar.

Ok, I have also bought some Wiser stuff just to try it out. Would really want to use the Wiser app in paralell with HA but dont know if this is possible? I thought it would be possible to add all devices in the wiser app and then add the gateway to HA and it would recognize all added devices but It does not seems like it?
But I do get a notification in HA about a Tuya that is discovered, but I dont know how to add it as I dont have any Access ID or Access secret for it… Anyone has a clue about it or how to add everything in both HA and Wiser app?

I too have just received my wiser equipment and would like to use both the app and HA too.
fingers crossed someone will have a solution.

I have bought a CCRFR6400 Zigbee thermostate (without Wiser hub. I use Z2M instead).

How do I configure it in HA?

I have the card, but how do I trigger a relay when it need to heat?

You need to install the Drayton Wiser integration via HACs. This is local only communication with your Wiser hub and will allow use of Wiser App and HA together.

Very active community

1 Like

The Wiser gateway available in Sweden is not the same as the “drayton” gateway, there is no (known) way of getting hold of the api key.

You can just add schneider wiser devices directly to HA if you have a zigbee network. I use zigbee2mqtt myself and (most) scheider wiser devices join just fine.
Though for generic stuff like temp meters, behind wall switch pucks and door sensors, you can probably find much cheaper stuff.

I’m sure this has been answered already but how do you get the secret key?

its in the docs See Installation · asantaga/wiserHomeAssistantPlatform Wiki · GitHub

Yes the app and this integration work together no issues

Hello i am new to schnider electric and home assistant. I have a Wiser ZB/IP Gateway (CCT5019000) and several Wiser Frelocate 4K Switch. I Dont know how to integrate with home assistant… can anyone help us to connect home assistant to monitor the devices???