data_template:
        id: "{{ state_attr('sensor.landroid_mower_status','id') }}"
        raindelay: "{{ states('input_number.landroid_raindelay') }}"
        timeextension: "{{ states('input_number.landroid_timeextension') }}"
1 Like

love it, more data to display:
Screenshot 2020-05-31 at 13.19.13

Nice work!

In the information would be nice to see when te last time is was mowing. Or for how long it has been mowing today.

Not sure if this would be possible…

Posted an issue on landroid_cloud repo for the failing services when used with templating and this is now fixed with newest 1.6.2 release
I also requested to add the serial# and mac address in the next release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, guys. I am using the halandroid and it’s working very well. I am wondering if exists any solution to have Landoid automation and zones pushed from the cloud. Thanks a lot.

Hi,

i’m new to Home Assistant. I’ve installed all the components, but wherecan be the error for the lovelace card?

That’s currently not supported in the landroid_cloud integration (https://github.com/MTrab/landroid_cloud)
Someone created this issue: https://github.com/MTrab/landroid_cloud/issues/8
Is this simular to what you want?

Did you change the “_mower _” in the package and lovelace file to your mower name?

For my mower called “vanvoor” this converts to “sensor.landroid_vanvoor_ip” etc…

I’ved changed my Landroid’s name to “mover”. At top of the home screen the entities are there.

“mower” I presume? Aah I see in the screenshot, it needs to be “mower”

One should be able to write! Now it works! Thank you.

Yes, somehow similar. I was asking more about this feature!

Screenshot_20200604_233512_it.positec.landroid|230x500

like this: https://github.com/MTrab/landroid_cloud/issues/36 :slight_smile:

I do not get any data from my WG796E to my home assistant. THe lovelace card is set up and looks good but when I for example push the return to home icon in the card I get the following error message
Failed to call service script/landroid_home. invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'None'.
Does anybody have an idea what the problem might be?

strange. seems like your id is ‘none’?
If you go to “develop tools - states”, can you find the landroid_cloud status entry for you mower?
Should be like “sensor.landroid_xxx_status”
Does it display an id number for your mower?

(if you don’t have “devolpers tools” goto you account/name and enable “advanced mode”)

Thanks for your reply. I checked the state in developer tools as you suggested.

I seem to have every landroid sensor except the status sensor. I have installed (and re-installed) landroid cloud via hacs and the check config shows ok. I get battery status from the ”worxlandroid” component via the local ip but the update through cloud does not work. When I log on to my worx web account I cannot se my landroid being registered anymore although I can start/return home and can do the limited config remote from the legacy word landroid ios app. I called worx support since I cannot re-register the landroid on their home page but got a negative answer from them. Since I have a WG796E from 2015 and only have a 12 digits serial number I cannot register the landroid anymore according to Worx support (20 digits serial number required now). Very bizarr reply. Anyway, since I can control the landroid remotely through the legacy app some kind of cloud registration at worx must be present but unfortunately I cannot figure out the issue. I have changed the name to ”mower” in the ios app.

I believe the issue lies in the registration problems at worx cloud but I cannot figure out a solution.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

It seems your lawnmower has been banned.
Unlink and add the lawnmower to your account as described here
But first you need to find a way to add the lawnmower to your account again.

Is the serial number on the battery pack 12 digits too?
Is there 12 digits serial number?
Anmerkung 2020-06-06 121304

When I access my landroid web account it states that no Landroid is registered. Consequently there is no mower to unregister. The weird thing is that I nevertheless can access the mower remotely so obviously some kind of cloud registration must be present, or?. The only serial number (12 digits) I have is on the back of the mower. No serialnumber on the battery since it is a replacement battery. Somehow, there must be a way to register the mower with 12-digits serial although it is a 5- year old mower. I will call the German support on Monday, maybe they are more knowledgeable than the Swedish support. The Swedish support claimed that the registration is only for extended warranty, no other purposes. Can that be true?
Can one possible fix be to register the mower in the Worx legacy ios app as a new mower (with completely new account, (email etc)) and disregard any registration on the worx web account ? I’m a little bit reluctant as I at least have access through the Worx legacy app and am a little worrried that I will loose remote access also through that app.

I have a WG796E.1 (2017). Are you sure its not on a label under the lid (with a QR code)? Serial usually begins with “2017…” and is 20 digits long (or at least it is with my model). Sometimes its printed also with very hard to read dotted text. I’ve attached some images below just in case.

I assume you’re using a recent firmware (5.21 upwards) and using the newer app version?
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.positec.landroid&gl=IE
My Landroid Login URL: Worx

Sorry if these are items you have already checked. Hope something is of help.