Z-wave sensors error in log after 2021.12.0 update

So I found this in my supervisor core log:

2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.fibaro_eye_bad_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.fibaro_eye_slaap_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.fibaro_eye_wc_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.neocam_eye_raaf_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.neocam_eye_simcave_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.neocam_eye_keuken_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.neocam_eye_terras_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.fibaro_eye_woon_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.fibaro_eye_keukentafel_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)
2021-12-11 23:55:11 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.sensor.recorder] The unit of sensor.fibaro_eye_toolshop_illuminance is changing, got multiple {'lx', 'Lux'}, generation of long term statistics will be suppressed unless the unit is stable and matches the unit of already compiled statistics (Lux)

Is this something, I can repair myself? Do I need to start an issue?

Help me please, to choose the right way…

HA supervised 2021.12.0
Z-wave JS 0.1.50
MariaDB 2.4.0

Thank you very much :wink:

You can try.

Go to Developer Tools / Statistics, find the entities and click the “FIX ISSUE” button on the right of each.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: ZwaveJS incompatible version

That fixed my issue. Maybe the guys under me can be separated to own topic, as it is an anonther issue?

1 Like

So I see that I can fix this in HA recorder, but I export luminance data to influxdb. This value changing from lux to lx breaks all of my dashboard and there isn’t an easy way to change it on the influxdb/Grafana side. Is there any way to set the value exported to influx back to “lux”?

I am seeing this as well with my influxdb integration. Logs are full of these:

'400: {"error":"partial write: field type conflict: input field \"value\" on measurement \"%\" is type float, already exists as type string dropped=5"} 

Seems like half of the things on my dashboard aren’t working anymore and it doesn’t look like there is an easy solution other than to just blow away the influxdb and start over.