ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

What different did you do to get these to pair initially?

From what I could tell, you just had to get the timing perfect. So I just tried different counts for when to start the ZHA pairing on the HA side when resetting the bulbs, including starting the pairing before the bulbs reset. I can’t remember the exact timing when it finally worked though.

Any tricks for that Mike. I have a ton of those bulbs but can’t get them to pair at all

Thanks, I shall give this a shot.

I’m having issues getting a third 3326-L motion sensor to pair in HA 0.54/0.55. I have two previous 3326-L motion sensors I had no issues pairing, and continue to work fine in HA to this day. I’m using the GoControl HUSBZB-1 stick. Any ideas?

@roothorick is right, Iris v1 devices don’t speak Zigbee Home Automation (ZHA) protocol.

They speak “AlertMe” which is a custom protocol built ontop of Zigbee stack.

Someone wrote a python library to speak this protocol, but it’s not integrated into Hass (yet).

Someone did reverse engineer the protocol and made a python wrapper for it.

Now we just need to create a Hass component to tie the two together.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but zha doesn’t seem to be working as well as it did before:

My GE Link bulbs used to work flawlessly, and now they all disappear from HASS when restarting (and have to be reset and re-added each time).

My Sylvania Lightify RGBW bulbs have lost their RGB functionality, and are now only white and color temperature adjustable.

My IKEA Tradfri plain-white bulb (1000lm) won’t join the network anymore.

Weird. Anyone else seeing these problems?

1 Like

Visonic MCT-340 E Wireless Door Window Sensor 2.4ghz ZigBee
This sensor has been working great but after upgrading to 0.54
the temp sensor now just has a dash and does not show temp.
Upgraded to 0.55.2 and still the same issue.

Anyone have this working?

On earlier versions temperature (on the MCT-340E) was sporadically working, getting ready to upgrade now and will let you know.

Any more word on the Bosch motion sensors as far as getting those to work?

ETA: Under states in developer tools for one of the sensors I’m getting the temperature and for the other I’m getting “Unknown” for now…

Got the Quirky+GE Tapt Switch working as a dumb on/off switch. Works great, but they have a lot of clusters & properties which are out of the 0-65535 range which makes it impossible to send commands to operate it as a keypad.

Now working again in 0.56.1

I updated to 0.56 last night and all of my Visonic MCT-340 E sensors are working. Both as binary sensors as well as, what appears to be, accurate temperature readings.

I’m eagerly awaiting support for the Bosch motion sensors.

2 Likes

Once the Bosch sensors are supported I’ll be able to ditch my Vera. Waiting patiently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone able to get a TRÅDFRI motion sensor paired and working? I can’t get it to connect, though zha seems to know it’s trying as there are errors in the logs.

Did you ever get your RGB bulbs working again?

No, but I haven’t been able to upgrade past 0.55.2 because of this bug, which has been open for three weeks with no developer input, unfortunately.

@wixoff, I’m trying to debug this and think I’ve figured out the problem; can you check out my posts on your issue on GitHub?

For anyone reading this with the same problem as @wixoff, please check the GitHub issue. We were able to solve his problem, check the issue for a solution. Interested in hearing of anyone else with this problem.

Can someone with a Lutron connected Bulb Remote give me the output of bellows devices? Interested to see how the output compares with the Hue Remote.

1 Like

I tried the Connected Bulb Remote quite some time ago (#22 in this thread) and it wouldn’t even pair correctly, much less function. I can try again if you think that would be helpful, but if I recall correctly I had to nuke and re-do zigbee.db after I tried.

1 Like