ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

I have the same issue. Could you tell me the way to update Zha integration, thanks

CC2531 bought pre flashed to try on HA container, also purchased an Innr Smart Candle Bulb Colour E14 RGBW. The stick added to HA pretty easily and was able to detect the bulb and works fully in all function including colour wheel. So I thought I would try an INNR socket, specifically Innr Zigbee Smart Plug SP222. This doesnt even register at all, it was a two pack so not just a one off faulty device. I thought if the bulb worked the way it did then another simple device from them would? Im new to the zigbee stuff, does it need to be supported somewhere to even show up or should it at least show as unsupported?

Plug https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zigbee-Philips-Google-Required-2-Pack/dp/B07SLZVM78

Bulb https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07Q4F7G16/

hey, i’ve got the same issue with re-adding devices to ZHA with zbbridge. how did you fix your issue?

For Sonoff bridge you have to use the beta version of HA

Hi, just updated the Home Assistant and solved the problem, and i’m using the beta version

Nope! You should vote here for lock code support.

Has anyone integrated this fan with HA?
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/home-decorators-collection-pemberton-52-inch-led-matte-black-ceiling-fan-with-seeded-glass-light-kit/1001215064

Is it zigbee or would I need to get a rf bridge?

Hi, I’ve done a PR for Sinopé light and dimmer quirks that was merged into zha-device-handlers
This was few week ago but it is still not working in HA 0.115.1. My light are loaded as switch. How could we find which version of zha is running in HA. I need to know if there is a bug in my quirks or if I still need to wait for HA to update to the new zha version.
In my Hass.io /config/deps is still at version 0.0.42. Don’t know if this need to be updated to get the version 0.0.44

0.0.44 is specified in 0.115 so unless you have something over-riding that it should work. I’d try removing, or renaming what ever you have in that deps folder.

I have a similar issue with device handlers

Cetralite 4200-C Smart Outlet does not work with ZHA and the sonoff zigbee usb stick. Shows blue as it’s connected but never shows up in HA.

Device 0xf289 (08:6b:d7:ff:fe:6e:43:9d) joined the network
[0xf289:zdo] ZDO request ZDOCmd.Device_annce: [0xF289, 08:6b:d7:ff:fe:6e:43:9d, 142]
[0xf289] Requesting ‘Node Descriptor’
Tries remaining: 2
[0xf289] Extending timeout for 0x03 request
[0xf289] Node Descriptor: NodeDescriptor(byte1=1, byte2=64, mac_capability_flags=142, manufacturer_code=4174, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=0)
[0xf289] Discovering endpoints
Tries remaining: 3
Tries remaining: 2
[0xf289:zdo] ZDO request ZDOCmd.Active_EP_rsp: [<Status.SUCCESS: 0>, 0xF289, [1]]
[0xf289:zdo] Unsupported ZDO request:ZDOCmd.Active_EP_rsp
Tries remaining: 1
[0xf289:zdo] ZDO request ZDOCmd.Active_EP_rsp: [<Status.SUCCESS: 0>, 0xF289, [1]]
[0xf289:zdo] Unsupported ZDO request:ZDOCmd.Active_EP_rsp
Ignoring message (b’010001004e103f0000600210’) on cluster 25: unknown endpoint or cluster id: 1
Ignoring message (b’010101004e103f0000600210’) on cluster 25: unknown endpoint or cluster id: 1
Failed ZDO request during device initialization
Ignoring message (b’010201004e103f0000600210’) on cluster 25: unknown endpoint or cluster id: 1
Ignoring message (b’010301004e103f0000600210’) on cluster 25: unknown endpoint or cluster id: 1
Ignoring message (b’010401004e103f0000600210’) on cluster 25: unknown endpoint or cluster id: 1

what version?
Device is not on the network – it doesn’t respond to requests and hasn’t finished the discovery.

Sorry
Home Assistant 115.2.
Dongle TI CC2531 USB CDC

Discovery doesn’t show any device added and it doesn’t “seem” to be on the network although I haven’t figured out how to view connected zigbee network devices.

I should add it works in ST but the point of the device was to be used as a repeater for the HA zigbee network not ST.

To view connected devices, you could try GitHub - dmulcahey/zha-network-card: Custom Lovelace card that displays ZHA network and device information
zigpy-cc was hit or miss lately. Try pairing the device again ?

I have paired unpaired over a dozen times. Tried a few inches from the usb dongle and from 5 feet away. No change. I got ZHA-Network-Card working though. It shows up on ZHA-MAP as Device Type: Router and Device is not in ‘zigbee.db’ which mean I’m guessing it’s not supported at this time. Guess I’ll wait on IKEA to get me their little USB smart outlet/repeaters shipped to me.

Thanks I’ve removed what was inside the deps directory and restarted HA. Now my light are seen as light not switch

did you ever get this fixed… i have i believe the same Tuya scene switch image

and experience the same issue, pairs okay, sets up the 4 scene swithes and battery, but zha_events never detects any messages… except for the pair process with the logs on you get to see what you shared above.

Anyone with ideas?

I did not get this fixed.
I moved to a “ConBee II” Stick, so my (mains powered) wall switches work now.
The other two switches lie on my workbench until quirks for them are available.

Hoping to find a solution to this as well

watch and waiting… have posted a [Device support request] - lets see what happens.