ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Hello, i have 4 curtain switch SW101, they work like a charm, however i have a lot of warnings in the logfile wich mention that there’s no handler for cluster command 10.
I don’t know how to resolve this, do someone have an idea?
Here is an example of the log

2020-04-15 11:43:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.uart] Frame received: 0x17ef00290022002202000001020f7a01040100000b0009520a01002042e2ff201300affff98fdf00d5
> 2020-04-15 11:43:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] APS data indication response: [34, <DeviceState.APSDE_DATA_REQUEST_SLOTS_AVAILABLE|2: 34>, <DeconzAddress address_mode=ADDRESS_MODE.NWK address=0x0000>, 1, <DeconzAddress address_mode=ADDRESS_MODE.NWK address=0x7a0f>, 1, 260, 0, b'\tR\n\x01\x00 B\xe2\xff \x13', 0, 175, 255, 249, 143, 223, 0, -43]
> 2020-04-15 11:43:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy.zcl] [0x7a0f:1:0x0000] ZCL deserialize: <ZCLHeader frame_control=<FrameControl frame_type=CLUSTER_COMMAND manufacturer_specific=False is_reply=True disable_default_response=False> manufacturer=None tsn=82 command_id=10>
> 2020-04-15 11:43:28 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy.zcl] [0x7a0f:1:0x0000] Unknown cluster-specific command 10
> 2020-04-15 11:43:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy.zcl] [0x7a0f:1:0x0000] ZCL request 0x000a: b'\x01\x00 B\xe2\xff \x13'
> 2020-04-15 11:43:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy.zcl] [0x7a0f:1:0x0000] No handler for cluster command 10
> 2020-04-15 11:43:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] 'aps_data_indication' response from <DeconzAddress address_mode=ADDRESS_MODE.NWK address=0x7a0f>, ep: 1, profile: 0x0104, cluster_id: 0x0000, data: b'09520a01002042e2ff2013'
1 Like

You can safely ignore those. That seems to be a manufacturer specific command not defined in the standard.

OK Thank you @Quatuor :+1:

Did you ever managed to connect the Hue Tap Switch to ZHA?

1 Like

When does a device decide to use a repeater instead of going back to the main hub?

I just added a Sylvania Smart Plug 72922 and it’s listed as a Router in ZHA but the devices(Aqara) near it haven’t seen an improved LQI. I’ve tried hitting reconfigure device a few times in ZHA and still no improvement.

go in to the zha configuration panel, select the new plug and then click the add devices option, then reset the sensors - do not remove them first this will retain all settings in HA- the Aqara devices won’t willingly jump to a new parent so you have to force them by repairing them through the router you want them paired to.

What issues did you have with ZHA and Hue? I just did the switch from the hub to ZHA and am curious about what I might encounter.

I moved a couple of Aqara motion sensors from the Aqara Hub to ZHA and while they were still on the Aqara Hub they were reporting the illumination once every hour, now they only report that when motion is detected. This issue from zigbee2mqtt exactly describes that; is there a similar solution possible for ZHA?

Hue lights do not report their updated status back to HA; in my case it is especially noticeable in light groups: I’ve got 6 lights in a group and when I turn it on, half of them report an incorrect status in HA, and because of that sometimes they won’t go on or off at all.

Would you say that going back to the Hue hub might be a necessity? I was debating selling it now that I have a Zigbee Hub. I am trying to put everything in the same place instead of having a Hue hub, 2 Xiaomi hubs, and a Samsung Hub.

I’m loving the stability of the network now and the fact that I have only the Conbee 2 stick instead of the Aqara and Hue hubs as well, but I just plugged both hubs back in 5 minutes ago, after two weeks of only using ZHA… I’m going to return some of the devices that give me the most problems to their respective hubs and try to find some solutions before fully ditching the native hubs.

I hear ya!

I think I did a mistake going with ZHA instead of deConz, and I’m starting to see that a Lot of my items would work with deConz instead of ZHA, is the Conbee 2 stick working well so far?

I might return my HUSBZB-1 and get that instead.

The stick is working great for me, no range issues at all! It did take me a few days to discover which devices where not working as well as I hoped, so if you’ve got the Husbzb-1 now, you could also give it a try, maybe everything is working great for you! In the worst case, it gives you a good idea of what needs improvement for your situation, and that is always a good starting point for testing a new device in the future!

I’m not using deConz btw, just the Conbee stick with ZHA, so I can’t speak for how well the Hue lights are behaving with deConz.

Thanks for all the info! So far my Ikea blind is being a bit of a pain, it doesn’t update it’s Lift Position, unless I Manually poll the Cluster Attribute.

If anyone ever saw a similar problem, would be great if you can give me a bit of advice!

Same thing here with my Aqara curtain motors;

I’ve solved it like this, you do need to now the cluster and attribute keys though:

I’ve created a sensor to check the position in the zigbee database:

- platform: sql
  db_url: sqlite:////config/zigbee.db
  scan_interval: 10
  queries:
    - name: Gordijn_erker_position
      query: "SELECT value FROM attributes where ieee = '00:15:8d:00:02:b0:80:5b' and cluster = 13 and attrid = 85"
      column: "value"

and a template cover for modifying the covers state:

- platform: template
  covers:
    gordijn_erker:
      position_template: '{{ states("sensor.gordijn_erker_position") | int }}'
      open_cover:
        - service: zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute
          data:
            ieee: "00:15:8d:00:02:b0:80:5b"
            endpoint_id: 1
            cluster_id: 13
            cluster_type: "out"
            attribute: 85
            value: 100
      close_cover:
          data:
            value: 0
      set_cover_position:
          data_template:
            value: "{{position}}"

I’ve rarely used Databases, And never used Templates yet.

But I’ll give this a try!

Any chance this will get fixed one day in the native ZHA?

So, the current position for the IKEA blind started working properly after a reboot. I have no idea what to say.

Thats great, thanks for the update. I’m going to give it a try without the sensor here as well.

since 108 i have loads of ZHA problems when ever i edit an entity in the ZHA menu i need to do a server restart as the entity just disappears.

I also have a few power monitoring plugs and randomly HA decides to 10x some plugs so if something pull 15w HA says 150w only fix is to remove device which then needs a restart as the entities still exist then reset and add the plug again.

Just resetting the plug then rediscovering it does not fix it.

Zigbee and z wave on HA is just so unreliable at the moment making me want to go back to smartthings.

@duncank actually per ZCL there’s another attribute 0x0017 which should control reversal of the motors. What do you get for reading attributte 0x0017 from the shade?