Zigbee2mqtt: getting rid of your proprietary Zigbee bridges (Xiaomi, Hue, TRADFRI)

thanks a lot for the reply!
I will start from that!
thanks

Did you ever received your order? I want to change my zigbee coordinator C2531 w/antenna as it has been flaky even more than ever since I first purchased a year ago.

zigbee2mqtt.io recommend 2 coordinators and one of them is the one your have ordered.

I wouldn’t order that one.

No i didnt. I ended up getting a refund via paypal. Some people paid via bank transfer, requested a refund and they reported still waiting for it.
I would urge you not to order that one (slaesh stick) .
Go with the lama zzh or tube’s hubs

ok. thanks

Go with the lama zzh

Dang. out of stock atm.

The official Tube site says it is a Router/Repeater. The link above this post says Coordinator. I am wanting to replace my existing coordinator. The tube is all I need and it will act as a coordinator?

Coordinators are here: Coordinators | Tube's ZB Store

Dear, the cc2531 is extraordinary, you can configure it as a router or as a coordinator.
CC2531 data sheet, product information and support | TI.com.
Here you will find how to configure and examples.

thank you my friend!
i will look on it. I need also the source code that i will get from github if i am right.

Hello again, i managed to configure the module but how can i see it on HA? I add the repo but how to see the front end and add devices?
Thanks again

Are you using the addon or some other install method?

hello, all devices should appear in the MQTT, read the logs and look for the new members of your devices.

Thanks again,
The zigbee2MQTT from supervisor? Where to find the front end? I am missing something i think :stuck_out_tongue:

In the setup page (via supervisor page) choose Show in Sidebar, then click on Zigbee in the sidebar.

oh i would never found it my self ! Now appears as “bad gateway” message but i think i have to add in .yaml the port.

Have you started zigbee2mqtt?

Try again after a few seconds.

yes normally, start with boot. i will try restart also.
Except if i need to add in .yaml also the port but think this optional. only frontend: is the neccessary?

What yaml file are you referring to?

My addon setup is

data_path: /share/zigbee2mqtt
external_converters: []
devices: devices.yaml
groups: groups.yaml
homeassistant: true
permit_join: false
mqtt:
  base_topic: zigbee2mqtt
  server: 'mqtt://core-mosquitto'
  user: mosquitto
  password: xxxxxxx
serial:
  port: /dev/ttyACM0
advanced:
  log_level: info
  pan_id: xxxx
  channel: 11
  network_key:
  availability_blocklist: []
  availability_passlist: []
device_options: {}
blocklist: []
passlist: []
queue: {}
frontend:
  port: 8099
experimental:
  new_api: true
socat:
  enabled: false
  master: 'pty,raw,echo=0,link=/dev/ttyZ2M,mode=777'
  slave: 'tcp-listen:8485,keepalive,nodelay,reuseaddr,keepidle=1,keepintvl=1,keepcnt=5'
  restartdelay: 1
  initialdelay: 1
  options: '-d -d'
  log: false

I thought that i would not needed to add something in configuration.yaml file or in the
/config/zigbee2mqtt/configuration.yaml
Probably i was wrong.