Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiSiren ZSE19

Looking for some help with a Zipato Multisound siren ph-pse02.eu which I believe is similar to the Zooz and also a dlink DCH-Z510.

Manual: https://products.z-wavealliance.org/ProductManual/File?folder=&filename=MarketCertificationFiles/2419/Zipato_Siren-UserManual.pdf

https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/2419?selectedFrequencyId=1

Have HA 2022.6.7 and zwavejs2mqtt.

Using the zwave_js.set_value service, I can trigger the siren.
I am seeking to set the sound to a Doorbell chime but not having much luck.

Wondering if anyone can advise on parameters to set?

service: zwave_js.set_value
data:
  command_class: '113'
  property: value
  value: 5
target:
  entity_id: switch.multisound_indoor_siren

Hi there,
Have you been able to make it work?

Thanks my friend!

While not a Zooz but similar in that I have a Zipato Multisound siren ph-pse02.eu.

Thread link below resolved my issues.
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/zipato-multisound-siren-ph-pse02-eu-dlink-dch-z510/435728

perfect friend!
I have solved it. Thank you very much for the help!

Hi Grizz,

with the ecolink chime siren, have you been able to get a chime/ding to occur when opening and closing a door contact, similar to home alarm systems? if so, how did you implement it? in my entities i can trigger a siren, but there isn’t an easily discernable way to trigger what i would assume to be the sound switch option.
thanks

@flatlynr, below are the two automations I use for my ecolink chime and it has been working for ages. The condition in the first is to disable the chime if the Alarm is set so they don’t both go off (not required, but it sometimes delayed the alarm while HA ran the chime automation), along with a check to see if it has been disabled, per the second automation. The second is just a way to disable it for 30 mins by setting a boolean if I’m in and out a lot and don’t want it to drive everyone crazy. Also, unlike what I stated earlier in this thread, I went back and recorded the chime from my Zooz siren (which doesn’t work as a chime reliably) and copied it to the Ecolink slot #31, which is what I call. hope that helps. Enjoy.

# Activate Door Chime Whenever Garage or Entry Door Opened
  - id: activate_door_chime_atm
    alias: Activate Door Chime (ATM)
    description: Activate Door Chime on Entry Door Open
    trigger:
      platform: state
      entity_id: 
        - binary_sensor.ecolink_tilt_sensor_garage              # Garage Door
        - binary_sensor.ecolink_door_sensor_garage              # Entry Door from Garage
        - binary_sensor.ecolink_door_sensor_front               # Front Door
        - binary_sensor.zooz_zse41_xs_door_sensor_sidelight     # Front Door Sidelight
      to: 'on'
    condition:
      - condition: state
        entity_id: input_boolean.arm_alarm_siren_ib
        state: 'off'
      - condition: state
        entity_id: input_boolean.disable_chime_for_set_time_ib
        state: 'off'
    action:
      # Notes on Volume. 121-Default Volume = 112-Volume. Siren.turn_on sounds at LAST volume set by either of these.
      service: siren.turn_on
      entity_id: siren.ecolink_chime_siren
      data:
        tone: '31'

# Disable Chime Temporarily
  - id: disable_chime_temporarily_atm
    alias: Disable Chime Temporarily (ATM)
    description: Disable Chime Temporarily
    trigger:
      platform: state
      to: 'on'
    action:
      - wait_template: "{{ is_state('input_boolean.disable_chime_for_set_time_ib', 'off') }}"
        timeout: '00:30:00'
      - service: input_boolean.turn_off
1 Like

@GrizzlyAK, I appreciate your posts related to the Ecolink ISZW7-ECO Chime + Siren.

I’m building my first home security system and did a bunch of research for a Z-wave siren yesterday. Your comments in 2 separate threads solidified my decision to purchase. Got my first one delivered an hour ago and already ordered a second one!

Great product; I feel like it should have its own dedicated thread in Hardware.

1 Like