Zwave Dual Relay, Status of each relay

Hello,
I have just installed a dual relay

user manual: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91T8LDNSDJL.pdf

It works great except that it does not report the status of each relay, it reports them together. When I flip the wall switch it does not tell me that relay 2 is on, it just updates the Relay 1 is on. Then if I flip the swtich for relay 3 it doesn’t update anyting.

I have read several posts such as Zwave dual relay switch status. But they don’t seem to do anything.
In this post Philio PAN04 multichannel problem
I don’t understand how to update the workaround.py and where to put it for hassio to run it.

Anyone have any ideas? In the manual does it say anything about a setting I need to set to get it to work?

Thanks

Did you ever figure this out? I’m havint the same issue.

I never found a good solution for my case. There is a setting that will report each relay but it also sends the status of them together as a thrid relay. The main problem for me was that zwave cannot report as soon as the switch is changed. So home assistant does not know about the change for a while.

@huenemeca I ended up just running an automation to do zwave.refresh_entity for the 2nd switch on the relays every 5 to 10 seconds or so… it’s not the best… but it’s working for my case.

Not instant, but at least it’s keeping the statuses and UI up to date.

Try replacing node 1 in the lifeline group with Node 1.1. That forces some devices to send the update as a multichannel message.

Found a way to get this working right. In Openzwave UI go to the problem PAN04 node and then go to Config Values and set Primitive frame to 2 and check the message view and make sure it changed then that’s it, they work without switching the other on in the UI.