Nothing new on Lovelace? I don’t see any change log entry for it… last entry is actually for 0.105.0: https://www.home-assistant.io/lovelace/changelog/
its a security status of the nas
yeah, that’s the same link as I posted, which has nothing on the why of the unsafety, or how to lift that…
even the Pr doesn’t elaborate on that maybe Quentame can chime in to explain a bit more?
has anything changed in the config for tts: ? I dont use the cache, and have always had it negated in the configuration.yaml,
tts: - platform: google_translate service_name: google_say cache: false
but as of 0.111 I see this logged:
2020-06-11 13:33:41 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.tts] Error on load tts: fd4cef7a4e607f1fcc920ad6329a6df2df99a4e8_en-us_2051223402_cloud not in cache! 2020-06-11 13:33:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.tts] Error on load tts: fd4cef7a4e607f1fcc920ad6329a6df2df99a4e8_en-us_2051223402_cloud not in cache! 2020-06-11 13:33:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.tts] Error on load tts: fd4cef7a4e607f1fcc920ad6329a6df2df99a4e8_en-us_2051223402_cloud not in cache! 2020-06-11 13:33:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.tts] Error on load tts: fd4cef7a4e607f1fcc920ad6329a6df2df99a4e8_en-us_2051223402_cloud not in cache!
The security info comes from synology. He just exposed the value. Not sure how he can answer the question when only you know how your synology is set up.
this is truly important…
you say the security is an attribute set on/by the Synology system itself? And only read from and displayed in HA through the new binary_sensor?
If that is a fact, it should be available in my Synology DSM itself too, wouldn’t it? And since I hadn’t been there for quite a while I just gave it a quick go… there’s a new security advisor in the DSM, advising to be enabled (which is it wasn’t).
So, I hit the enable button, and o dear, this results in:
great new feature it is
do you have a password set on the nas, is it a weak one, are you accessing via http instead of https
there are a number of things that can make your NAS insecure
Put it on your list to fix. And now you can build automations based off it.
not wanting to elaborate too much here, maybe take it to a dedicated thread, but I fixed all:
and yet the binary is still unsafe, and manually updating it doesnt work, it still shows last_updated 1 hour ago.
Would be cool if the binary would have attributes of unsafety, just like the screenshot shows: malware, system, account, network, and update. That way we would know what was wrong right from HA.
because I changed the default port in this security exercise, HA couldn’t find the Diskstation anymore, and I had to delete the integration and reinstall (an options setting for the port would have been nice…) and half of my entities were renamed…
still, in the end I have this now:
which make me sleep better
I asked about the security status sensor in a separate thread, but it has only been discussed here in the release notes thread.
Same for me. All the stylings are ignored. Any fix here?
so now you know
Miio is a new way to discover the gateway, not to be confused with the
xiaomi_aqara integration. Also the
key that you used for aqara is not the same as the requested
token thats mentioned. There was also a link in the config flow telling you how to get the token as well. Lots of confusion around this I have been seeing.
Anyone seeing issues with the Covid19 Integration since 0.111.0?
I have Au and Worldwide - and AU works fine for all sensors but for Worldwide 2 of the 4 sensors fail to create (recovered and current)!
2020-06-11 22:16:56 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error while setting up coronavirus platform for sensor Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 186, in _async_setup_platform await asyncio.gather(*pending) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 292, in async_add_entities await asyncio.gather(*tasks) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 443, in _async_add_entity entity.async_write_ha_state() File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 297, in async_write_ha_state self._async_write_ha_state() # type: ignore File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 320, in _async_write_ha_state state = self.state File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/coronavirus/sensor.py", line 55, in state getattr(case, self.info_type) for case in self.coordinator.data.values() TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'
Whow that a speed improvement! Chapeau!
I’m not currently running compact header. But I did hear back on the issue on Git… seems like my issue is how horizontal stacks are being rendered. The only lovelace views of mine that are affected both have more than 1 horizontal stack. I’ll just try reordering the cards on my views for the time being. (Gives me something else to muck around with. )
I think this update broke my traccar… (or .110.x did…)
I have it as addon and suddenly it was asking for login. existing credentials didnt work. made new (the same). and then traccar is empty and devices in hass are gone…
That error already popped up in 0.110 some days ago for worldwide.
Seems something for the worldwide sensor has changed.
I stopped using Owntracks and just switched to the Home Assistant App for location tracking. Plus you get more info than you would with just Owntracks.
Nice work on the Guardian integration @bachya! I am beta testing with Guardian on their new firmware and iOS app. The integration works great on the latest beta FW and the UI in HA is much better. Hoping you are able to get status and temp from the individual sensors soon. I do have a couple contacts at Guardian so if there is any info I can request just let me know.