0.96: Notion, updated sidebar, advanced mode

The delay is the pysmartthings library installing, patience is a virtue :wink:

Anyone else having trouble putting their Ecobee into Away mode with this release? I had been using set_away_mode which has now been deprecated so I switched to set_preset_mode but it’s not activating Away mode on the Ecobee. I actually just tried using the climate card and selecting Away as the preset and I get “Failed to call service climate/set_preset_mode”.

1 Like

It minimizes when you click on the main window somewhere. Annoying but at least you can survive until the front end devs find out why the code that should prevent expansion of the left menu does not work.
The click on main window trick works both on Safari and Chrome on iPad

hmmm. When testing config.

[05:52:02] INFO: Installing Home Assistant: latest...
[05:52:02] INFO: Please be patient, this might take a few minutes...
[05:52:33] INFO: Installed Home Assistant 0.96.0
[05:52:33] INFO: Don't worry, this temporary installation is not overwriting your current one.
[05:52:33] INFO: Making a copy of your configuration for checking...
[05:52:33] INFO: Checking your configuration against this version...
[05:53:06] ERROR: The configuration check did not pass!
[05:53:06] ERROR: See the output below for more details.
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of colorlog==4.0.2
Testing configuration at /tmp/config
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of home-assistant-frontend==20190717.1
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of netdisco==2.6.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of mutagen==1.42.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of distro==1.4.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of sqlalchemy==1.3.5
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of pyupdate==1.4.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of pyvera==0.3.2
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of aiohttp_cors==0.7.0
Failed config
  General Errors: 
    - Platform not found: device_tracker.unifi
    - Platform not found: climate.smartir
    - Platform not found: climate.smartir

Successful config (partial)

Oof, ok. That’s a shame - I use that far more than any other feature on Hive. Generally haven’t got the need to boost the heating in the middle of summer. :slight_smile:

For people having issues with SSL like this:

ImportError: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libssl.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1’ not found

(Like @ZioTitanok, @Ernst, @skaker1, @mig2008pt)

I’ve posted an extensive answer on the GitHub Issue:

4 Likes

did you get a reply?

Delighted to get battery sensors for ZHA, but I’ve lost the temperature sensors that were part of my Xioami magnet and motion sensors.

I still see them listed under each device in Configuration > Integrations > ZHA, but there’s no icon next to them, nothing happens when I click them, and I can’t select them as an entity in States.

1 Like

maybe of help

Aha! The last one seems to be the key - removed intentionally because they were inaccurate. I could swear they were still there yesterday, before I updated to 0.96. Pretty sure I was on 0.95…! Oh well!

Thanks!

They botched it again.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 121, in handle_call_service
    connection.context(msg))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1150, in async_call
    self._execute_service(handler, service_call))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1172, in _execute_service
    await handler.func(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 194, in handle_service
    required_features
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 316, in entity_service_call
    future.result()  # pop exception if have
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 337, in _handle_service_platform_call
    await getattr(entity, func)(**data)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/__init__.py", line 399, in async_set_preset_mode
    self.set_preset_mode, preset_mode)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/__init__.py", line 394, in set_preset_mode
    raise NotImplementedError()
NotImplementedError

Hi !

I upgraded my home assistant instance (Hassbian) from the version 0.94.4 to 0.96, and the “cloud” integration with nabu casa is broken.

I got the following stack trace in home-assistant.log…

Copy to clipboard

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component cloud
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 153, in _async_setup_component
    hass, processed_config)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/cloud/__init__.py", line 142, in async_setup
    from hass_nabucasa import Cloud
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/__init__.py", line 16, in <module>
    from .remote import RemoteUI
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/remote.py", line 16, in <module>
    from .acme import AcmeClientError, AcmeHandler
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/acme.py", line 9, in <module>
    import OpenSSL
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    from OpenSSL import crypto, SSL
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/crypto.py", line 16, in <module>
    from OpenSSL._util import (
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/_util.py", line 6, in <module>
    from cryptography.hazmat.bindings.openssl.binding import Binding
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/openssl/binding.py", line 15, in <module>
    from cryptography.hazmat.bindings._openssl import ffi, lib
ImportError: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libssl.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.abi3.so)

With this error, the connection with Nabu Casa is not done…

Anyone can help me with this one ?!

Thanks !

The fix was posted here:

1 Like

Yes, read the thread, it is covered.

And only 6 posts above your own.

1 Like

Seems the MP1 broadlink switches are still broken with this release. Was first broken in 0.94

I confirm the fix above for the SSL issue works for an hassbian install.

Cheers

I have the same ImportError about OPENSSL_1_1_1.

Did you try the posted solution?

use this custom integration, works perfectly

What other logs would you sugest?