Ajax integration with regular Ajax API

There has been quite some discussion those last days regarding Ajax alarm full integration using Ajax API https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ajax-alarm-system/62853/609.
It would great if Nabu Casa as company applies to Ajax form [Ajax form] https://ajax.systems/blog/enterprise-api/)in order to get authorization to develop using Ajax API.
It seems there is quite an interest on this subject matter, Ajax beeing a clear leader in this market.

Waiting for it as well!

Waiting as well, it would be really great with a proper Ajax integration.

2 Likes

Waiting too. No updates ?

I’m not aware of any development on this subject matter, so far. Did you vote for the feature request?

Yes, I did it :slight_smile:

Already voted!

Already vote too.
Yes it would very great if we can have this integration feature in HA.
Today i have to keep Jeedom VM to keep this features and I have a complexx communication between HA and jeedom with MQTT.
Need to have something more simpler.

1 Like

how do you point your ajax devices in jeedom to homeassistant using mqtt?
ive installed jeedom on a VM, i see a list of devices, i have no readings about it states
ive installed jmqtt and have it connected to HA mqqt broker and doesnt forward any devices

Voted… and waiting too

Found API Doc: https://support.ajax.systems/api/how-to-use-enterprise-API.pdf

Wowwww
Founded in the doc the documentation of API : Swagger UI

This is great, but doesn’t this require an API key and to be registered at Ajax portal?

Need an API key as well so can’t do that… :frowning:

I don’t kown why Ajax don’t wan’t to provide apikey to enduser… I think is securty risk

Anyone can ping moderator to advance on this situation ?

Ajax made it very clear that they deal with companies not with end users. If someone has direct contact with Nabu Casa management, it would great to get this request raised.

Really true.
Maybe force Ajax to ear peoples by sending multiple requests.

IMHO the ball is in the Nabu Casa camp that first should apply for an API key on behalf on the company. Then Ajax may answer Yes or No. I may mistaken, but I understand there are a few knowledgeable fellows that are ready to face the challenge to developing an integration

3 Likes

Hello,

I’am a developper, I just finish a call with Ajax and I talk with api developer team about to add on SIA state of door event if alarm is not arm. It’s a first time they hear so they will study that. But I think if lot user ask for it, it can be possible. So I think you can ask Ajax to do that (on linkdin, facebook, telegram, mail or any other communication you have). I also ask Jeedom community to do the same.

I’am not sure they will do something but we need to try.

3 Likes

OS malverich 2.16 will be finish in few months or end at the year. It seems that Ajax take a new road.
Difference Pro and standard users with another’s products.
About some internal infos (to confirm), something big can happen about API and open intercation with that. But with limited restrictions, En50131 and NFA2P will be not respected so that’s why Ajax separate products. You can see now by visit their website, it call Superior.

Keep an eye of new updates :slight_smile: