Control Worx Landroid S via Hassio

This is the config i can edit in hassio for the add-on.

after @ have tried to use my local IP and just typing in localhost but I get the same error.
like this “mqtturl”: “mqtt://user:[email protected]”, and “mqtturl”: “mqtt://user:password@localhost”

Yes but since then i sold the landroid

How to access Landroid Bridge HTTP REST Api?

Ok sorry for the delay…actually nothing is showing in the frontend but you can use mqtt in order to show something

Did someone ever managed to get something into frontend?

Maybe someone would share their config?

As Msv1 posted, there is a project, that packages the worx landroid component:

The Sourcecode can be found here:

If you only want the thing to show up in your HA instance:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Barma-lej/halandroid/master/packages/worx_landroid.yaml

Regards,

Jakob

I did.

First you have to enable accessing it via network by entering a port:

Afterwards you can access all values as you can see on Readings page and use them inside a rest sensor, e.g.

And you can even start or stop it via rest_commands:

Small hint: Within my start command I check whether my automation was already executed on the current day. So just for the first time my robot does the edge cut.

1 Like

@beejay
Can you elaborate a little bit more as I am not sure how you did this on the api…?
I am using hass.io
Did you use the bridge or not?

Thanks

Or can somebody help me to install this the hassio version as I get an error.

Hi,

Can anyone help me on installing this in hass.io?
I get the following error when installing this in out of the store.

[hassio.docker.addon] Can’t build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71: The command ‘/bin/ash -o pipefail -c npm run build-prod’ returned a non-zero code: 3

Anyone?

Thanks

I used the hass.io addon from https://github.com/stefanlaheij/hassio-addons

Did you restart your system? When I installed the hass.io addon I had some troubles and after some tries/restarts it worked

Thanks for the quick reply…
Yes I saw that post of “restarting”…did not help :frowning:
And the error is pointing “nowhere” on google so I really need to solve this add-on to progress

Any help welcome

Did you restart HassIO or did you restart the whole system (pi?)

I have HassIO running on an ubuntu and I restarted all.

This is very odd. I have the completely same problem as you with the same error code. But I did manage to install the add-on a few days ago however it isn’t possible now… The reason it’s weird is because i don’t see any changes in (https://github.com/stefanlaheij/hassio-addons) code.

So that makes me happy :slight_smile:
Sorry for you but at least we are 2 now as I was afraid it was some kind of error on my side.

So I did a update/upgrade of my ubuntu server to be sure it has nothing to do with that. Rebooted and tried again…same error.
Just for completeness… I am running 0.97.2 in HASSIO version 184

Has it something todo with the python version which has been upgraded recently?

This could very well be a reason (I run the same update as you)

Can @beejay or @steno maybe tell us which update they got it successfully running or installed on? :smiley: Thanks!

Same error here!

19-08-28 02:14:50 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [hassio.docker.addon] Start build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71
19-08-28 02:14:57 ERROR (SyncWorker_8) [hassio.docker.addon] Can't build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71: The command '/bin/ash -o pipefail -c npm run build-prod' returned a non-zero code: 3

I got it working in the middle of April, so I guess it was around HA 0.91 or 0.92

So already 3 people with the problem…

Does anybody know were to log an issue and or ticket?

Thanks