deCONZ - Official thread

OK, thanks.
Then it is better to wait for a fix.

For any possibility of identifying your issue I need logs https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/32246

Ok, I’ll sen you my logs on the Github issue. Thanks

For those with issues, are you using the conbee/raspbee on your HA machine? I have a standalone pi that runs it and no issues with HA connecting on 0.106

As an aside, my deconz integration kept going unavailable every 2-3 hours since I thought 0.105.x, but I have now realised this coincided with me adding all my hue bulbs to it (25 bulbs). I changed the power supply to the official 2.5 watts one and all is good now.

If anyone is running it on a pi (standalone or HA integrated) and have loads of ZigBee devices (i am on about 50 now with sensors) this may be the issues if it is intermittent as perhaps the USB stick draws too much power.

I started having issues after upgrading to 106. Reverted back to 105.5 with deconz 5.3 and everything back to normal.
I use Conbee II on a laptop, no power issue, it is working like this for few month without issues. it is clearly a software issue and not power related.
In addition, some of the sensors appear unavailable and some are ok, while inside deconz they are all ok.
I tried removing and adding the integration again but that did not fix it.

1 Like

I can’t do anything with the web socket disconnecting without logs. I don’t even know which side of the connection is responsible…

Regarding the sensor issue there is a GitHub issue reported here: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/32246

2 Likes

Everything works fine now, thanks!

on 0.106.1?

Yes, :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Hi guys. I went from 0.99-something to 0.105.5.
Now, when changing dim level or color on any IKEA lamp, there is no transition.
I know i can add it in automations but from the UI i changes in a blink of a second. This is very ugly when dimming in steps from IKEA Symfonisk Sound controller. Any one know why? Is it possible to add transition?

See earlier post

So what to do…m
I have a conbee II in a ubuntu/docker setup, have 3 xiaomi magnets, 2 temp, 1 it and 2 Ikea ir, 1 Ikea remote and a Ikea outlet. This has been working fine until 0.106.0 update and the update of deconz addon. That killed my setup everything was unavailable, tested downgrade and upgrade the conbee but nothing helped. The 0.106.1 did not help either. Yesterday I deleted the deconz config and uninstalled the addon and started over from scratch, but the stick won’t pair anything any more. I don’t know what steps to take next.

Sound to me that the connection between deconz and your conbee is not working

The log says it finds it and the serial is correct…also lists the devices and the channel.

Has anyone been able to integrate the tradfri open/close switch into deconz. The switch came with the ikea blinds and look identical to the tradfri on/off switch, except the symbols on the switch.

All of my xiaomi door sensors has a light created with it in deconz. Anyone know why?

After a couple of tests i see this:

In SSH running HA HW INFO the Conbee is on : - /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE1997160-if00

But cheking the addon logs i can see that it say it found on /dev/ttyACM0/
16:50:02:817 COM: /dev/ttyACM0 / serialno: DE1997160
16:50:02:817 COM: --dev: /dev/ttyACM0 (ConBee II)

Why is that?

Yes. They work as expected

I don’t know the addon at all so can’t answer that

See this post here, you won‘t see it in phoscon right now.
https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/1121

1 Like