deCONZ - Official thread

Normally , my xiaomi motion sensors are in “not detected” state after 2 minutes of no movement… Now it takes 5 … Also in phoscon I see movement detected… What can be the cause? Battery failing? It’s only one sensor behaving like that, others are fine…
It’s still reporting 100% as battery state…

Thnx

EDIT: created an issue here, seems another user also confirming this issue after update to .74 ?

someone else here that can confirm also ?

Hello,

I need help :slight_smile:

I have a Home Assistant installed in:

• Notebook running W10 + Hyper-V

• Home Assistant Core 0.106.2

• Deconz with several devices

When I acess local to HA I can see all devices, but when I access from outside of my network (via duckdns or VPN - Wireguard) all my devices became unavailable.

My question, is wht?

Thanks

Is there somewhere in deconz possible to see existing bindings between for instance a on/off switch and a lamp? I understand such bindings are stored in the switch, but I have found no way to verify that there is a binding but try to unbind a cluster and see what response I get.

You mean bindings configured in deCONZ? Because you can’t keep a binding when pairing them to deCONZ. You have groups created for all remotes which I guess are the bindings you are looking for?

When someone buy an Ikea roller blind and it is already paired with the switch that is included in the packaging, this pairing is then deleted when both are reset and included into deconz?

Don’t think it’s paired in package, you need the Ikea hub also… So need to be paired always to an router like Ikea hub or conbee

It’s is paired from packaging iirc. And yes to be able to pair the remote and blinds they get reset upon pairing

Yes, I know they get reset. But I wondered if this factory pairing could survive a reset. Reason I ask is that I have 3 blinds which works perfect when controlled from the UI in home assistant. I have also included one of the switches and on the deconz event from this switch, I set the position on all 3 blinds. But one of them behaves differently than the two others so I start wondering if the factory pairing is still there.

AFAIK that is not possible

Hello,

Someone have a clue about this: deCONZ - Official thread ?

Not with the too little info you have provided. Just a simple question like WHERE are the lights not available? Phoscon? Home Assistant States page? Logs?

Thanks for your reply.

Everything is available in Home Assistant and Phoscon when I’m connect to local network via mobile phone, pe.

When I connect to HA from outside my netwokt pe, via Duckdns, I can’t see the state of my entities in HA, all be came unavailable.

thanks

Are you sure it is only the deconz zigbee devices that are unavailable?
I don’t think your problem is related to deCONZ. I cannot see how it would be. The javascript running in your browser get the states from Home Assistant. Are you sure you are not just seeing the HA UI in browser cache and in reality have no connection at all?

Hi @KennethLavrsen

Yes, only my zigbee devices connect via deConz are unavailabale.

I can see and manage other entities connect by wifi (like my shelly).

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me out. I’m running HA in docker and Deconz installed as addon (docker img)
I’m trying to use the ‘node-red-contrib-deconz’ but i can’t figure out how to connect to the server.

I’ve tried to use the LAN ip of the machine running the docker, the docker IP of Home Assistant, the IP of the Deconz docker… i’ve tried ‘core-deconz’ as IP, but all i get is this;

That is a very strange problem you have. I have no clue. I see my zigbee device both with a normal open port through my router (with reverse proxy for the SSL layer) and I use Wireguard. I have never seen anything like you describe

I decided to make a reference topic that we can link to when people ask common connectivity problems here. I hope it is of good use. I spent a few hours on it

1 Like

Hi all
I am trying to move HA from raspberry to a intel nuc mini p, with ubuntu 18.4
I uploaded a snapshot from raspberry to the new nuc HA. but I have problem to make deconz available.
I no longer see the integration and I am not able to login in phoscon app.
When I am trying to add the integration to new HA it asks me to connect to gateway (which I can’t) and says that ““Couldn’t get an API key””
What can I do?

I assume you use the addon, if so try to delete it and reinstall it.

Thanks, after the reinstall it did found it. My problem now is that I have to set up all my sensors because they are lost. I think I before few weeks I had taken a backup but don’t know where it is. Do you know how they are saved (eg .xls) and where? Again if I remember correct I download it but I am not sure.

EDIT:
I found the back file, but when I restore it although all my sensors where there, they were grayed and unailable. Is there a way to “refresh” them somehow?
There are all over the house and ideally I would like to avoid set them up ono by one