I’m one of the primary maintainers of the Growatt Integration for Home-Assistant. I’ve made various promises over the last year or so to implement various bits of missing functionality etc. etc.
I have finally found the time to sit down and collate all of the items and prioritise them based on 2 key factors:
- Ease of implementation/fix
- How long ago the issue was raised and promises were made about implementing it
For each item that is listed here there is a corresponding Github issue for it. I may need to reach out to various people in order to access their Growatt systems in order to make the integration work in their scenarios, if I’m delayed in being granted access then I’ll move onto the next item in the list.
I’d like to remind everyone that this is something I work on in my spare time only, I can’t promise timescales etc. but I can promise that I take this stuff seriously and want to get the most out of this integration for everyone.
My plan is to keep this top level post as something that I will continually edit with updates to priorities and implementation progress.
If there are items that I’ve missed then drop a comment below and I’ll work to get it prioritised. So, without further ado, the mega list (in priority order):
The following issue also deserves an honourable mention because I did take a crack at implementing a workaround for it last year and then gave up, but I’d like to track it:
|Github ID||URL||Short Summary||System Type||Status|
|56500||https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/56500||Min/Mic & TLX systems have their lifetime_energy_output reset to 0 overnight and then back to the correct value in the day||Min/Mic & TLX||Closed - Inactivity|
UPDATE - With recent challenges interfacing with Growatt I have made an additional post here: Growatt Integration - Roadmap outlining my plans going forward.