Klarstein Air Conditioning integration please?

Hallo, I found two topics here so far:
eg this one: Klarstein Wonderwall integration
but nothing for A/C… seems nobody tried the Klarstein A/C integration yet?
the link for the klima seller is e.g. here: (the link not working any more - see edit below)
(to see what product do I mean, not for a commercial advertisement)…

can anybody help PLZ with it? Thank you
Vilem
(I am from Czech Rep.)

edited 21-10-10: they deleted the page with the product, there is another link to this concrete product what I mean:

i bought myself an klairstein aircooler, have you found anything for integration?

I just bought Klarstein AC as well, figured out that you can add it to Tuya smart app, however mine wasn’t detected by the Tuya integration in HA, so I am trying out tuya/tuya-home-assistant

Will update once I am able to subscribe to the trial cloud package

Didnt try Tuya Yet, thanks for advice. So far I dont have the Klarstein integrated yet, but will try to figure it out with the help of the two links I mentioned in the first post.
If you have any further comments help, please send :slight_smile: thx.

I can confirm that you can connect it to Tuya ( I used smart life and added manually) but home assistant does not see the device. I suspected Tuya integration does not include the air conditioning.
There is a workaround though, you can create a scene for turning it on in the tuya app and a scene for turning it off. Those scenes will be synchronised to home assistant. You can then make a custom switch with those two scenes.

If you need more you can create multiple seen and create an input select with multiple selections for example. A bit of a hassle…

Hallo to all, finally succeeded with Gree+ integration,
A/C must be on the same network as HA server, and registered to local wifi network with Gree+ app from Android.
Works like charm now, thanks for all… :+1:

link here: Gree Climate - Home Assistant