Klarstein Wonderwall integration

Hi,

Anyone out there that has experience with the Klarstein Wonderwall IR panel heating? And then specifically an intergration with HA??

Please let me know.

Thnx Roel

5 Likes

Hi,

I have it and could be really nice to have the possibility to control it via HA!

Klarstein has already its app, but at the moment cannot be integrated.

1 Like

Same comment here. it could be really great if possible to integrate this Klarstein product in Home Assistant.
thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Up, looking for this integration as well

2 Likes

I’ver found this site: https://forum.iobroker.net/topic/34140/gelöst-klarstein-klimaanlage-einbinden/4?lang=it; I’m not Deutch, but seems that it’s possible to command it via MQTT.

someone already tried it?

1 Like

up que interesa

I wrote a tutorial on integrating Klarstein Wonderwall with HA through Tuya, but in the wrong topic, now it wont let me repost here :rofl:

But here is the link: Integration for Klarstein DryFy - #6 by Efekthalo

2 Likes

Thanks! Now I can also control my Wonderwall. HAve you idea why we can’t control the temperature? is it something fixable?

@maoz82 it is possible now to control temp with the new tuya cloud integration
you cannot turn it off, but you can set temp to 0 degrees

Thanks for the update! Actually as you said entity report a fixed OFF status also if it’s ON, but temp now can be modified.
Why we have this behavior? there is a place where we can report the bug? In the Tuya IOT debug I see that status is correctly reported.

Would be great to have an Klarstein integration without having to use tuya. Hope someone is willing to do that.

1 Like

I have Klarstein HotSpot Spotless Smart and it does not work even using tuya integration …

EDIT: works with https://github.com/make-all/tuya-local also sold as rebrand termofol

Thinking about getting one of these heating panels.
I have a question for existing owners - if I simply plugged this into a smart plug that I can control via HA, could I preset it so it just automatically starts heating once the smart plug is turned on?

yes, it will default to target 25C

1 Like