LD2410 ESPHome behavior

LD2410 solves the static body problems of classical PIR sensors. I have the Move Energy in Still Energy values set to a threshold value of 40, so that there are no false activations. Distance changes are not reliable, because the value is not reset until long after the person leaves the area.
The only thing that bothers me about the LD2410 sensor is that the activation time, when the light actually turns on, is too long.
What are your experiences?
How did you optimize the performance of the sensor?

Answered in hundreds of posts in this forum - a 5 second search :mag: reveals many active topics about this sensor and esphome :point_down:

…and even more

I can’t agree. I was looking through threads about the LD2410 before posting. They are all about communication troubleshooting rather than parametric optimization.

In one topic we discussed about adding IR sensor. Combinatiom would probably be great: IR part will quickly turn on light while LD part will take care of presence.

Remember this debate but from another forum.
Returning to the parameters. Move Energy has a higher error threshold than Still Energy. Are you noticing the same?
At what stage does lag occur? The programming software for the module shows a quite fast response. The dimmer used in my case is also fast. Is the ESPxx module or the firmware to blame for the delay?

Protoncek, how do you combine a PIR sensor if it has a long Presence parameter of around a minute? The LD2410 module itself can be set much more precisely for the required activation time.

I am using LD2410B sensors set up using a BT phone. I only have a binary sensor on esp and the response is immediate (on). It maintains the presence and when I leave the room I have it set to 10s (light off).
Everything has been working fine for several months now.

how did you manage to make the light go on immediately? When I enter the room the little light on the board goes on but within Home Assistant the Sensor goes on about 3 seconds later, hence the light turns on 3s later.