Lovelace: Swiper card

Nothing to do with swiper card. You need to use the correct variables for sensor card. Add graph: line to actually show a graph.

Is this so you can have one template that can be used on all your button cards ?
now my lovelace code is so long because i have to code it for every button and also if i want to change one thing i have to do it for every card by hand

How did you make those controls?

in the documentation of Swiper card i can see the Effects:

• Transition effect. Can be 'slide', 'fade', 'cube', 'coverflow', 'flip' or 'creative'

But on their Website i saw a card i liked
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 20.43.04
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 20.43.14
Does anyone know how to stack the Cards like this ?

Hello, my dears,

I need your support.
I find the Swiper Card incredibly powerful and really helpful.

Unfortunately now I have a problem.
With the normal tile card I can either hold and push the slider on the light entity or change it by pressing it.
With the conditions card I use, I can’t change the sliders either by pressing or by holding and pulling.

I have attached a short video as a GIF which will hopefully clarify the problem for you.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

1 Like

Yes. I have templates that someone else developed and I have modified through trial and error. I am by no means a yaml or button card expert. I am a novice at best. But for example, I have a “person” card. I can call this template for any person and not have to recreate the card every time. Similarly I have a light template. I am using templates originally created by Mattias Persson.

Thats really handy, does this work if i have the Lovelace UI in UI edit mode or do i need Yaml mode to be on for this?

i do like to edit as much as possible using the UI bit i also like to edit small things in the yaml
Can you show me how to apply this ?

It only works in yaml. I asked the same question when I first started.

I’m not sure I am the best to teach you how to apply it. You can see that I am calling a folder in my HA directory. Within that folder there are multiple templates that I can call using the template code of custom button card.

I would suggest you dig through Mattias’s code. I think it will help a bunch. He includes an install read me that should help you decipher how he did everything.

Alright thanks but i think i keep the UI editor on then
waiting for a day when they allow both

use to coverflow for the cards to be stacked like that. And adjust the spacing and depth to your liking

1 Like

custom button card :slight_smile: Search for MiniHass for the design

1 Like

Cant get anything close like this

Is this close to what you want? or should it be exactly as in your image?

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 17.48.25

1 Like

Would be awesome if it was like stacked cards like in the picture i found

hmm okey. I have not found a way to rotate them like that but otherwise you can adjust just about any parameter.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 21.14.18

Ever figured this out? I have the same problem / effect! :frowning:

Changed “slidesPerView” from “auto” to “2” and the cards stay put!!

1 Like

Changed “slidesPerView” from “auto” to “2” and the cards stay put!!

Hi,

Has anyone been able to figure out what’s wrong with the loop mode and why it adds blank space after the last slide?

1 Like

Unfortunately not :frowning: Still dealing with this bug.