Multiple Shopping-lists

I would like the option to set up more then one shopping-list with the shopping-list component. To ability to make a shopping list and to have a seperate to-do list and so on.

Thanks!

11 Likes
1 Like

Any news regarding the release of multiple lists?

@iantrich What does “closing as a new task domain is explored” mean?

I want to evolve the shopping-list to its own domain, perhaps something like the ‘task’ domain. In which you would have task components like todoist, rememberthemilk and of course our own internal implementation. I’ve created an Issue to track that discussion here

2 Likes

I would love for this to become a reality, some day…

I use the “shopping list” for many things, none of which are shopping. It would be great to have multiple lists.

1 Like

was trying to add second shopping list, but does not work. Search and see this post.
Hope this will be active soon!! :smiley:

2 Likes

So it is implemented the multiple shopping list?

Also interested :slight_smile:

PUSH

Also super interested in multiple instances of the component shopping_list

Maybe some news here??? :slight_smile:

another vote for multiple shopping lists ( i would like it to be used as multiple generic todo lits)

All, Please up vote the feature request thread here so it can receive proper attention. I will include all requests from here into that thread.

2 Likes

Is that usable atm?

I don’t see a place to upvote.

i’m also interested, multiple shopping list for multiple shops would be fine!

3 Likes

Bumping this thread again. Would be great to be able to make multiple lists

2 Likes

Yes,

I need one for Costco shopping, one for regular shopping, and another for other shopping :grinning:

3 Likes

Pretty please?

Does this work now?

So from what I see the mutiple lists feature fell victim to “The General Problem”?

3 Likes

Multiple shopping lists… I dream with this feature. My birthday its coming soon i feel lucky…

1 Like