Newbie with error messages

I am a newbie I’m getting error messages that I can’t fix on my own. Can you help me please?
My HA has been running for a few days and I’m getting to know it. Now error messages appear that I cannot eliminate on my own.
What do these errors mean and how can I fix them?

These are the error messages:
Unfortunately, I can’t provide a better error description yet, because I don’t know what you need to know. My HA has been running for a few days and I’m getting to know it. Now error messages appear that I cannot eliminate on my own.

Error 1:
Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:162
First occurred: 17. April 2022, 23:46:23 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 17. April 2022, 23:46:23

Setup failed for resources: Integration not found.

Error 2:
Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/init.py:958
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 17. April 2022, 23:46:21 (53 occurrences)
Last logged: 05:53:49

Could not fetch stats for a0d7b954_sonweb: Container addon_a0d7b954_sonweb is not running

Error 3:
Source: components/hassio/init.py:663
First occurred: 06:01:21 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 06:03:26

The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: resources - Integration ‘resources’ not found.

Error 4:
Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/hassio/init.py:674
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 06:01:21 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 06:03:26

[547731729184] The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: resources - Integration ‘resources’ not found.
[547949049840] The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: resources - Integration ‘resources’ not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 193, in handle_call_service
await hass.services.async_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1634, in async_call
task.result()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1671, in _execute_service
await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/init.py”, line 674, in async_handle_core_service
raise HomeAssistantError(
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: resources - Integration ‘resources’ not found.

My Homeassistant runs on a Raspberry Pi 4b with the Home Assistant OS:
System Health

version: core-2022.4.5
installation_type: Home Assistant OS
dev: false
hassio: true
docker: true
user: root
virtualenv: false
python_version: 3.9.9
os_name: Linux
os_version: 5.10.103-v8
arch: aarch64
timezone: Europe/Berlin

GitHub API: ok
GitHub Content: ok
GitHub Web: ok
GitHub API Calls Remaining: 4956
Installed Version: 1.24.5
Stage: running
Available Repositories: 1099
Downloaded Repositories: 2

logged_in: false
can_reach_cert_server: ok
can_reach_cloud_auth: ok
can_reach_cloud: ok

host_os: Home Assistant OS 7.6
update_channel: stable
supervisor_version: supervisor-2022.04.0
docker_version: 20.10.9
disk_total: 118.5 GB
disk_used: 7.6 GB
healthy: true
supported: true
board: rpi4-64
supervisor_api: ok
version_api: ok
installed_addons: Studio Code Server (4.2.0), Terminal & SSH (9.3.0), TasmoAdmin (0.17.0), ESPHome (2022.3.2), File editor (5.3.3), Mosquitto broker (6.0.1)

dashboards: 1
resources: 1
views: 1
mode: storage

Its obvious?

Error 1: HA did not able to find the integrations. Maybe you delete it?
Error 2: a0d7b954_sonweb did not run or start
Error 3: You configuration is invalid due to some integration error?
Error 4: This error seems to be similar to error 1, 2, 3

Unfortunately it’s not obvious to me. Home Assistant is still too new for me to be able to help myself. How can I bring everything back to a safe state? I am allowed to delete settings because it is not a test system.
If nothing else works, I could also set up the system again. Only then would I have learned nothing.

You’re not supposed to add resources: to configuration.yaml, you have to edit the Lovelace config. In your Home Assistant home page, click the menu at the top right, click Configure UI, click the menu again, then click Raw config editor. Finally, add the resources: line there with the card info.

Thanks very much. Some of the problems have now been fixed.
In the ‘configuration.yaml’ I removed these three lines:
resources:

• url: /local/community/lovelace-plotly-graph-card/plotly-graph-card.js
    type: modules

I was not allowed to enter any resources under “Overview” and “Raw configuration editor”. However, I had already added everything correctly under “Manage resources”.
Now I can reboot my system again.

Only one error message appears:
Source: components/hassio/init.py:958
First occurred: 7:20:16 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:20:16 AM

Could not fetch stats for a0d7b954_sonweb: Container addon_a0d7b954_sonweb is not running

How can I eliminate this error message?

For that, look in the log from the add-on

I solved the problem by uninstalling the TasmoAdmin AddOn.
Now I get an error message. Hope this is the last.

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202204050
Source: components/system_log/init.py:190
First occurred: 8:15:08 AM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:18:37 AM

:0:0 Script error.

The 'Load full home assistant log":

2022-04-18 07:56:51 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2022-04-18 08:15:08 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.202204050] :0:0 Script error.
2022-04-18 08:18:37 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.202204050] :0:0 Script error.

Info: Yesterday I installed HACS and then the Prontend ‘Plotly Graph Card’. Can the error message have anything to do with this?

@egon27 this is not meant as an insult with the best will in the world may I suggest that you slow down a bit :slight_smile:

based on what you have said there are likely multiple issues. Personally I’d start again with the basics and stick to the GUI as much as possible to start with. Only add something you really need and. understand it. then move on.

If you can provide some info on the devices you have and what you are trying to achieve it might help. to identify an approach.

Then we take a step back. Your comment is of course not an insult. The system is new to me and of course I make mistakes. So far I have read a lot and watched videos about Home Assistant.
I would still like to fix the current error. Or is it better to set everything up fresh?

What do i want to do? Unfortunately, it’s going to be a bit longer because I tried to write it down completely:

First expansion stage:

• Get to know the system.

• Document water levels in a pump shaft. The circuit has been running flawlessly for years. A pressure sensor (4-20mA) is evaluated with an INA219 and an ESP12E and EAPEasy to record the water level. The measurement result is sent to a RaspPi via WLAN and MQTT and made available in the local network via IOBroker and VIS - still without HA. Now these values ​​are to be represented with HA. An alarm function should also be installed if the water level is too high. Perhaps a second pump should then be switched on automatically. However, the pump control works independently and reliably.
    So I need an MQTT connection here. The old RaspPi should then be switched off.
    A warning message via Fritz-Box telephone would be great if water levels have been exceeded.

• There will certainly still be ESP self-builds using ESPEasy or ESPHome. I haven’t tried ESPHome yet.

• Temperature detection. Shelly H&T or Zigbee Sonoff. A SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB dongle should be used as the HUB.

• Remote control of some functions of our haus heating via eBUS interface (eBus-LAN adapter is still missing). Certain controls will be installed here later.

• Automate control of the awning. I’m waiting for a successor to Shelly 2.5. I’m also looking for a control via Zigbee.

• Control light in the garden and a small pump (air stone) with a Sonoff 4CHPROR3. Tasmota probably has to be installed here.

• Switch sockets and measure energy consumption with Shelly PlugS.

Questions:

• The graphical representation of the measurement data is probably easiest with the ‘Plotly Graph Card’. Or? How are the measurement data presented to you?
  • How are measurement data saved that are also to be kept over a longer period of time.
  • How is a secure backup performed? At the beginning I am determined by my attempts to disturb my system from time to time.
  • Which MQTT integration should I use? ZHA vs Zigbee2MQTT vs deCONZ

Second expansion stage:
If solar panels are installed on the roof, further data acquisition and control is added.

That is a perfectly normal warning (not ERROR !) Everyone who has installed a custom component sees that (HACS or other custom component)

That is indeed an error, something you mis-configured in the front-end

Zigbee2mqtt uses MQTT, ZHA and deCONZ don’t. I think, what Zigbee stack I should use is the best for me is the real question.

This is a pretty tough one to answer. There are so many graphing options. I had never even heard of “Plotly graph card” before but it does look neat. There’s also ApexCharts card, mini graph card, history explorer card, etc. Or getting your data into grafana and then doing dashboarding there.

If you’re just getting started I would say just stick with the OOTB cards personally. Like it sounds like you’re literally just getting everything hooked up. Do that first, get everything connected, automations set up, etc. Then dig into your dashboards. If you find you can’t make what you need with the OOTB cards then go looking for a custom one that works for you.

This explains that better then I can. There’s a section in here on long term statistics.

This depends a bit on how you installed HA. If you are using HAOS or on a Supervised install then you should be able to go to backups and take one. Note that by default you only take backups manually and they are only stored in the /backups folder of the same machine. If you want a backup schedule and to have them uploaded to a cloud storage provider then there’s a couple addons that can provide that. There’s a google drive backup add-on for google drive and a nextcloud backup add-on for nextcloud. There’s probably others, can search around for your cloud storage provider of choice.

If you use core or container then as of 2022.4 you have a backup option as well. More info on it here.

Another tough question with no real right answer. What I would suggest is look up supported devices for each of those. Make sure all the devices you intend to use are listed and all the functionality you expect to be there for those devices is available. If you already have a coordinator, make sure that’s listed as supported as well in the one you choose.

Beyond that its really just personal preference. I use Z2M personally but I can’t really say its better or worse then the others because I have very little experience with the others. I personally like that I can see everything about it in MQTT but others hate that MQTT is involved at all so it’s really preference.

If you are still in the consideration phase for Home Assistant and deciding between it and another platform then that might factor in. ZHA is an integration in Home Assistant so you can’t migrate what you’ve set up to another platform. Z2M and Deconz are separate pieces of software that talk to other Home Automation platforms besides HA so that would likely be an easier transition.