Replacing ancient intercom system and door bell in multi-flat house

Hello,
the management of the house I’m living in is about to replace a 40 years old intercom/doorbell system.
I’m en route to conscience them to install a smart system as that would be future safe.

The house has 7 independent flats with one common front.door. So there will be/is:

• 7 receivers/video screens, one in each flat
  • 7 independent internet connection, one in each flat
  • currently 1 flat with smart lights and sockets (but don’t know any details)
  • 1 intercome system with 7 bells (one for each flat) on the front-door
  • 7 bells (may equipped with intercom too), one for each flat next to the flats’ door

Is there any recommendation for a proper system what can be easily integrated?
I cannot recommend any DIY (with Pi etc.) as is installed by a professional company.

So far I came across:

Hello,
just as of curiosity. Which solution did you choose? I have to do the same decision at the moment in a building with for 4 flats.

Thank you,
Giulio

I ended up with Intercoms - 2N
the devices with 2N-OS might be better if you have to troubleshoot something but a flush box installation is not fun (I still want to 3D print an alternative…)
Touch 2.0 is Android which could be more convenient but the slim design of the 2N-OS devices is really decent.

may you reas Best door lock - #13 by Nanna_Agesen - Home Automation - openHAB Community as well.

Thank you for the reply. And were you able to integrate them with home assistant?

Thank you,
Giulio

I’m not currently using HA but you can 2N has good choice of options to integrate their devices:

is that enough :slight_smile: ?