Tahoma Integration Refactored

Hello,

I have a somfy one camera decared as follow :
MyFoxAlarmController, par Somfy, Firmware: myfox:SomfyProtectAlarmController

I have some problems using it, could you help me with these problems please ?:

1- The arm-home does not work. The arm-absent and the disarm work properly. What could be the problem ?
2- I have create some automations triggered by the alarm state but they do not work
For example the following automation test does not work :

alias: Alarme Away ON
description: ‘’
trigger:

• platform: device
    device_id: 0874d314802ed9f218b813a8acf8ebea
    domain: alarm_control_panel
    entity_id: alarm_control_panel.somfy_one_salon
    type: armed_away
    condition: []
    action:
  • device_id: 01e8270cf2cc3d50aa26b59f6e20c6c5
    domain: cover
    entity_id: cover.vr_bureau_2
    type: set_position
    position: 65
    mode: single

Please open an issue at https://github.com/imicknl/ha-tahoma with your information. There is an issue template that you have to fill in, which provides us with the required information.

Done : https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/issues/354

Cheers,
Christophe

Hello,
great job - I finally see my RTS pergola in HA (with Somfy integration I did not).
I have one question regarding RTS devices.
Is there a possibility how to trigger MY button? In Tahoma there is such a button. Is it also in API you are using.
Thanks for your help,
Peter

You could use the following service, tahoma.set_cover_my_position.
If you want a button in the service, you could create a script or automation.

Great, thanks a lot!

Hi,

@imick, vlebourl, tetienne & jgarec thanks a lot for you excellent work.

I have a doubt: Is there any possibility to override the state of a RollerShutter in order to set “closed” from 0 to 40% and “open” above 40% without changing the core code?

I know it’s strange but as I never completly roll it down… the state keeps open forever.

Thank you again!

Abrazos,
Rafa

PS: Happy groundhog day!

I am not sure if this is possible, perhaps with a template from core. I can tell you where to make this code change, however it would be something you need to do after every update…

Thanks Mick. That’s just what I was trying to avoid, to change any core code.
I was wondering if there was any chance to set that value from de configuration.yaml but I see that implies a development you would have to do. Just for my freackness it’s not worth at all!!

Anyway I’ll try to make a fork too see it’s viability and then I’ll share with you.

Thanks again!

Rafa

1 Like

Hi, I wanted to share my progress on getting authentication to work with my Connexoon RTS in Australia.

I’m interested to know if others are experiencing the same issue (and of course if this solution works for you).

Did you change the update interval to a very high interval? That could possibly be a fix…

No, I left it at the default 30 seconds. Is that the interval you’re referring to? I wouldn’t think more frequent than that would make a difference?

See https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/issues/369. I am not sure if this is the actual problem, but if you only use RTS devices, you could easily set it to a day or a week.

1 Like

Thanks for the link to the issue. I misinterpreted high interval to be very frequent - of course you’re talking about going the other way!
I’ll give it a go!

i have no idea why, but since yesterday suddenly the whole integration stopped working.
I removed it, added it again but it doesn’t find any rolluiken anymore. i don’t know where to start… this is the only error that i see

2021-04-30 08:21:42 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] __init__() missing 1 required keyword-only argument: 'last_update_time'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/config/custom_components/tahoma/__init__.py", line 114, in async_setup_entry

places = await client.get_places()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/backoff/_async.py", line 133, in retry

ret = await target(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyhoma/client.py", line 307, in get_places

places = Place(**humps.decamelize(response))

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyhoma/models.py", line 515, in __init__

self.sub_places = [Place(**p) for p in sub_places] if sub_places else None

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyhoma/models.py", line 515, in <listcomp>

self.sub_places = [Place(**p) for p in sub_places] if sub_places else None

TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required keyword-only argument: 'last_update_time'

Which version of the component have you installed? We fixed this last week.

HACS = 1.12.3

tahoma integration = 2.4.9 ← but im not sure, i see this when i click on “information” but i also already did a “reinstall”

The version 2.4.10 is the latest and fix your issue.

hmm, why doesn’t it show up then when i do an upgrade?

here it also says 2.4.9 as the latest.