Unkown tuya chip

yes, you can change in pin configuration “Relay” to “Relay_n”. You can also take a look at YAML because older versions used to invert payload_on and payload_off if I remember correctly.

Btw, OpenBeken update - now, previously mentioned, W800 tutorial/article is released (with OTA). Again, flashable by UART.
W800/W801 by Winner Micro, here is photo:

It’s a device sometimes found in LED controllers, maybe somewhere else as well…
https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/topic3905652.html

1 Like

I don’t get any luck to flash the openbeken software to the chip as is. So I am willing to replace the ESP with a ESP02S, but cannot find any on AliExpress that deliver to Germany. Any suggestions on where to find this chip?

Still not working even with hid python tool?

Just a cross reference. EAMPDW-TY-63 wifi chip replacement

How did you open it ?

To be honest, I have not tried. The instructions in the Git are not very self explainatory.
In the meantime I managed to install Pyhton. But I have no idea on where to extract the downloaded zip file to and where to go from there. The instructions say I should extract them to “%PATH%”. Where exactly is that? I have multiple PATH variables set on my Windows.
Then I should rund “install.bat”, the zip file does not contain a batch file…

Easier way is just installing windows phyton installer executables

Where exactly can I find a python executable of this Been flashing tool? May be that I am blind but haven’t seen anything, I was just trying to follow the steps provided in the Gits read me…

No, just the general python installer for windows

https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.10.8/python-3.10.8-amd64.exe

Then follow the instructions here

I have a Vivitar HA-1005N-AU smart plug with an unmarked ESP module that I would like to load with ESPHome.

I can guess some of the pin info from makings on the mainboard but the Blackadder template is missing the pinout that shows the Tx and RX.

Does anyone have a pinout for this module ??

Looks to be the same chip in this, please see attached photos for pinouts

OK, I’ll check it out.

OK that worked, plug is now running ESPHome.

Board info:

Pinout
1-Vcc
2-RX
3-GPIO4	(red led)
4-GPIO0	
5-GPIO13 (button)
6-	
7-Reset
8-
9-GPIO12 (relay)
10-
11-
13-
13-TX
14-Gnd 
1 Like

Can be handy Tuya CloudCutter & ESPHome Libretuya How To Guide for Beken Chips | No soldering! - YouTube

I bought some WiFi power monitoring smart plugs and want to install ESPHome, but it has the a LA-WE2S module with a TR6260S1 chip, so can not be flashed. The product spec states that “The TYWE2S module compatible with pin2pin graffiti”. I want to transplant with a TYWE2S and the dimensions are identical but it only has 1Mbyte flash memory.

However, the exposed GPIO are not identical:

I am a total newbie at this. It appears Pins 05, 12 & 14 on TYWE2S are different to the LA-WE2S to the 22, 1 and 0 respectively. Does anyone know if I could use it and would it work? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Yes, you can swap it
No issues with the pins

Great, Thank you very much. I may need some assistance in setting up the software, so may request for further assistance.

For anyone interested in non-ESP chips, I will just say that our guides list for BK7231/BK7231T/BK7231N/XR809/BL602/W600/W800/BL602 and much more has reached over 300 entries:

https://openbekeniot.github.io/webapp/devicesList.html

Every entry is a tutorial/guide, sometimes more or less advaned, showing how to flash multiplatform IoT firmware (OpenBeken) to those chips. All chips I mentioned in this post are supported.

We are also working on flashing guides Youtube playlist:

I have motor valve with Tuya CBU chip.I want to flash buth cant go in flashing,usb ttl just ding,ding,ding cant recogniseand openbeken flasher dont recognise. So i just desolder and add D1 mini

You can also replace it with this module

1 Like