just want to share my blueprint with you. Feel free to share thoughts, faults and improvements.
What does it do?
It creates a notification based on a defined state of a sensor, e.g. a window or a door. The notification disappear when the door/window/sensor leave its defined state.
- periodical notification with adjusable duration
- actionable notification to stop periodical notification
- BREAKING CHANGE: check your custom messages and title. use entity_name and active_state variables instead of the old trigger variables. Entity ID is stored in a variable called sensor
What can you tweak?
- sensors that should be monitored
- trigger states of the sensors
- the time the sensors must be in the defined state before the notification will be send
- the notification device or group
- notification message, title and icon
- open blueprint for any entity with any state (not only binary_sensors)
- add option for home assistant persistent notification
Scene based theatre mode
Simple scene toggle
Yet not another door/window/sensor open warning notification with auto close
Zone notification extended
Advanced scheduled heating control with calibration and window detection
More intelligent vaccum robot scheduling