I want to share my heating control blueprint. So, what do you get?
- guest mode - if turned on the blueprint behaves as somebody is home even if it’s not
- optional latency slider for a delay between service calls, because som TRVs have issues with setting mode and temperature in one call and don’t react to more than one call if they came instantly without a delay
- heating based on a scheduler (on = comfort temperature, off = minimum temperature)
- only heating if defined persons are at home
- support for TRVs without off mode (will be set to minimum temperature if window is open or winter mode is off)
- window open detection (when open trv goes off)
- party mode independent of scheduler (heats if on)
- winter mode - heating control on/off (if winter mode is on → heating control is on)
- external sensor for trv calibration
- 2nd holiday scheduler and input boolean to switch between regular and holiday scheduler
- presence sensor: You can define a time window before your scheduler turns off next time. If that sensor turns off the trv will be set to your minimum temperature. Presence sensor could be a motion sensor or a binary sensor based on your lights. So you are able to turn down temperature when you go to bed earlier.
- option to force the minimum temperature instead of switching TRVs off when window is open
If you have questions or feature request, feel free to comment this thread.
Scene based theatre mode
Simple scene toggle
Yet not another door/window/sensor open warning notification with auto close
Zone notification extended
Advanced scheduled heating control with calibration and window detection
More intelligent vaccum robot scheduling