I want to share my heating control blueprint. So, what do you get?
- option to force the minimum temperature instead of switching TRVs off when window is open
- heating based on a scheduler (on = comfort temperature, off = minimum temperature)
- only heating if defined persons are at home
- support for TRVs without off mode (will be set to minimum temperature if window is open or winter mode is off)
- window open detection (when open trv goes off)
- party mode independent of scheduler (heats if on)
- winter mode - heating control on/off (if winter mode is on → heating control is on)
- external sensor for trv calibration
- 2nd holiday scheduler and input boolean to switch between regular and holiday scheduler
- presence sensor: You can define a time window before your scheduler turns off next time. If that sensor turns off the trv will be set to your minimum temperature. Presence sensor could be a motion sensor or a binary sensor based on your lights. So you are able to turn down temperature when you go to bed earlier.
If you have questions or feature request, feel free to comment this thread.