Dwains Dashboard - 1 CLICK install Dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.1.0

hacs_badge

Dwains Home Assistant Dashboard

Hello, I am Dwain. I’m using Home Assistant for over 2 years now. At the end of the summer 2019 I thought why does nobody has made a dashboard which builds automatic by a configuration file. I have a own web development company so I thought why not make a own theme and release it to the public. The result: Dwains Dashboard.

Have a feature request?
Please open an issue on GitHub with the title FR or Feature Request

Support
You can use the this thread to ask any questions you have. Or join my Home Assistant Addicts Discord server, it’s 100% free and 100% fun!
Home Assistant Addicts Discord

YouTube Channel
If you like you can subscribe on my Home automation YouTube channel I will soon start posting some more videos there.

Like what you see?
If you appreciate what I have made you can Buy me a coffee/beer, donate to my PayPal account or sponsor me on Github

You can also just post a reply in this thread with how happy you are. :crazy_face:

Greetings,

Dwain

197 Likes

This post will always display information about latest version

v3.4.3 - Fix adding blueprint bug

Please consider a donation :+1:

How to update

• MAKE A BACKUP! Of your HA setup and the dwains-dashboard config folder in your root HA folder.
  • Update through HACS or download the zip and copy over existing files.
  • Reboot HA and CLEAR CACHE (browser and mobile app)!

V3.4.3 changelog

• DD works in HA 2023.3
  • Fixed adding blueprint not working
  • Small other bug fixes.

New here with Dwains Dashboard?

8 Likes

Reserved for future updates 2

2 Likes

Looking good! nice work on the theme, will save it for later maybe i am going to use it one day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice dwains

1 Like

Tried it yesterday,
Really nice and easy install.
Today iam gonna finish it and Will post the result!

I hope you get it 100% up and running then I know that it works. So I can release it to the public :slight_smile:

Amazing! Did I miss the link to download the theme? I’d love to test this out. This is game changing!

1 Like

I will release it ASAP :smiley: I will post it as first here in this topic.

1 Like

Thanks! And I’m in the noob camp so a detailed instruction write up would be most appreciated. Your setup is exactly what I’ve been searching for for months

2 Likes

If this is what I think it is then it should be included in HA out of the box. Great work.

1 Like

It looks great! Can’t wait to try it out.
Been using HASS for a month and I feel that my UI is ugly, this theme might change that :smiley:

2 Likes

I must add that my theme is focused on mobile view for now. But i’m working hard to also make it look awesome on tablet/desktop soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks awesome. Love the clean look. Was looking in building something that is wife friendly :grin::grin::grin:

You nailed it. Let us know when when we can test for you.

2 Likes

looks great!

1 Like

Ohhhh me likey. Can’t wait to try the tablet version. This makes it look so professional

1 Like

Where did you actually get it from?

1 Like

I’ve never really liked Lovelace, but this has caught my interest.

2 Likes

He has it because he is in our slack groups (maintained by @jimz011 and @dwains).

Joining our slack group gives you the ability to test themes like this early (as well as my own theme Homekit Infused).

But I’m not here to talk about my theme. I am here to tell you to test his theme, it is really great. It is imho one of the best themes out there right now (that contains not just the standard HA cards). I had the chance to test it myself as well and it works pretty great.

And most of all, join our slack group, because it is really awesome! Find the links on each of our repos and remember, respect is everything!

Keep posting in here so that people get notified about this theme!

3 Likes

Ziet er knap uit, ik kijk uit naar de release!

2 Likes