Attributes are not that popular because they are hidden inside more info dialog and harder to display. This card aims to simplify it for things like package trackers & other sensors that have more attributes to bring those attributes forward on the main page.
You can find the code here
The instructions are also found on the above repo.
- Download entity-attributes-card.js
- Place the file in your
- Include the card code in your
resources: - url: /local/entity-attributes-card.js?v=2 type: js
- Write configuration for the card in your
- type: custom:entity-attributes-card title: Attributes Card heading_name: List heading_state: States filter: include: - key: climate.hvac.* - key: media_player.bedroom.app_name name: Application - key: media_player.bedroom.media_title name: Media center - climate.heatpump.current_temperature
How to embed this inside
- type: entities title: Entities card entities: - media_player.bedroom - type: custom:entity-attributes-card entity: media_player.bedroom filter: include: - media_player.bedroom.app_name - media_player.bedroom.media_title - sensor.short_name - sensor.battery_sensor
- Reload your Lovelace tab (no need to restart Home Assistant or other things) and you should see the card.