This add-on is in a deprecated state!
This add-on is powered by AppDaemon 3.x, which has been replaced by
Are you looking for installing AppDaemon or upgrading to the new AppDaemon 4.x
AppDaemon is a loosely coupled, multithreaded, sandboxed python execution environment for writing automation apps for Home Assistant home automation software. It also provides a configurable dashboard (HADashboard) suitable for wall mounted tablets.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other Hass.io add-on.
- Search for the “AppDaemon3” add-on in the Hass.io add-on store and install it.
- Start the “AppDaemon3” add-on
- Check the logs of the “AppDaemon3” add-on to see if everything went well.
Please read the documentation for more information about the use and configuration of this add-on.
You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
Questions? You have several options to get them answered:
- The Community Hassio Add-ons Discord Chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord Chat Server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: AppDaemon
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
At this moment our Community Hass.io Add-ons Discord chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as an Hassio / Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Community Hass.io Add-ons project.