Continuing the discussion from Add support for Levoit Classic 300S Smart Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist Humidifier in the VeSync integration:
I have put a test repo together that starts with the changes in this PR, but I have added some extra features that I will propose once that PR has been done.
It should now work for any Humidity device in the Python VeSync library (testing welcome).
In addition to the PR, for Humidity devices;
- Added in 2 binary sensors (from alexanv1) for Tank lifted and out of water.
- Added in the warm mist attributes (I’ll add being able to set this once I have someone to test it) - this is a separate branch for now as I cannot test it.
- Added a Target Humidity number entity (adds a slider to adjust the target humidity level)
- Added a switch for auto mode - when switching off Auto mode it goes to manual + mist level 1
- Fixed the ‘step’ on the mist level slider
If anyone fancies testing this, it would be most welcome, especially if you have devices other than humidifiers using VeSync. Notes on how to add it to your
custom-components are in the Readme. Please raise issues or suggestions there.