Hi! I would like to share another project I am working on:
Alarmo is an integration for creating an alarm system by using the sensors that are already in HA.
It is based on the manual alarm control panel, but takes a different approach.
The integration is completely managed from the browser, and adds some more stuff.
Some of the features
- Discovers compatible sensors in HA and allows you to connect them to the alarm system, such that they can activate the alarm.
- Configure multiple arming modes with individual sensor sets (zones) and delays (for leaving en entering)
- Receive push messages when something happens or trigger a siren.
- Set up multiple users with their own pin or password and permission level.
- Works great with HA and the Alarm Panel Card.
And more to come!
For more details and installation instructions check the repo:
This thing is new. Work-in-progress. BETA version.
May contain bugs, cause headaches, etc. Install and use it on your own risk.
If you don’t like to experiment with your HA setup, maybe this is not for you.
Or keep an eye on the topic, see how it progresses. I’ll try to keep you posted.
Please join the discussion for sharing your ideas and wishes.
I would like to see this project becoming useful for many users, so I appreciate your feedback.